What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

bluefox68

Staff member
Raiders vs. Roosters

Raiders will be Faders
Roosters side was their reserve grade side…

Tigers vs. Sea Eagles

At half time - Tigers look like the same side that we’ve seen for the last 5 years…

Sea Eagles - in second gear…

Bob Scott

Juniors
Glad we didn’t sign Billy Smith - looks like he’s made of glass…
I really rate the kid on what i seen last year , he is coming back from an injury that ended his season early last year , plus he's playing wing , watched him last week as well as last night and he looks lost there , he is a centre . From what i seen last year he plays hard and is skilful with a lot of upside , would go well with Fitz .

bluefox68

Staff member
I really rate the kid on what i seen last year , he is coming back from an injury that ended his season early last year , plus he's playing wing , watched him last week as well as last night and he looks lost there , he is a centre . From what i seen last year he plays hard and is skilful with a lot of upside , would go well with Fitz .
Yeah - he’s had big wraps on him for a number of years, but keeps getting injured.

It’s totally unfair of me to make the assumption, but I noticed just one play, where he jumped up to catch a bomb with very little interference, and he came down and then started clutching at his ankle.

He just looks so fragile!

That Tigers vs Warriors game was bloody terrible. They are hardly first grade standard.
Warriors were lucky, Tigers were the better side but just couldn't hold the ball to save themselves.
And why oh why did the ref not go to the bunker for that Leilua try???? That was truly baffling, and why didn't the bunker whisper in his ear???

Bob Scott

Juniors
That Tigers vs Warriors game was bloody terrible. They are hardly first grade standard.
Warriors were lucky, Tigers were the better side but just couldn't hold the ball to save themselves.
And why oh why did the ref not go to the bunker for that Leilua try???? That was truly baffling, and why didn't the bunker whisper in his ear???
Bunker was probably like the rest of us , in a catatonic state .

Craigshark

First Grade

if we play like we did on Thursday night against the tigers in a couple of weeks, it could be anything

Bob Scott

Juniors
Yeah - he’s had big wraps on him for a number of years, but keeps getting injured.

It’s totally unfair of me to make the assumption, but I noticed just one play, where he jumped up to catch a bomb with very little interference, and he came down and then started clutching at his ankle.

He just looks so fragile!
He might be a sicknote , only 22 but he's 191cm tall so probably still maturing into his body , only played 8 FG games , 3 this year at wing , in the other 5 has scored 4 tries , not bad for a young guy .
The thing that stood out for me last season was how hard he played , possibly why he is getting injuries , just stood out in those few games last season . One to watch if things don't work out for him this season .

Souths vs Easts was a better game.
Souths played their best game of the season, and were well deserved winners.
Easts, I would have to check this, but I think all (or the majority of) the Souths points were scored when Conor Watson was on the field, and maybe all their points scored when Drew Hutchison was on the field. I'm not 100% sure on this but my point is that they looked way better last week with Hutchison at hooker. Watson is turning out to be a not so great of a player.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The Reffin' was woeful in that Tigers game. Absolute nit pic in the extreme. We don't follow the game to watch the officials do their thing, they should be perpetually in the background and only emphasised in situations warranted.

What is it going to take until V'landy and Co listen? Fans walking away from the game forever.

Look at whats happening to Rugby, it's like a boring game of chess where you wait for the officials to dissect and interpret, then use a caculator and run it by a super computer to get an outcome.

The Reffin' was woeful in that Tigers game. Absolute nit pic in the extreme. We don't follow the game to watch the officials do their thing, they should be perpetually in the background and only emphasised in situations warranted.

What is it going to take until V'landy and Co listen? Fans walking away from the game forever.

Look at whats happening to Rugby, it's like a boring game of chess where you wait for the officials to dissect and interpret, then use a caculator and run it by a super computer to get an outcome.
I haven't watched a Rugby game in nearly 20 years. I think the last game I watched was the 2003 WC final.

That ref should be sacked just on the issue of not referring to the bunker for that try.

Poor Madge I think he’s cooked at the Tigers.

On the bright side getting sacked might save his health.

Coaching the Tigers is definitely not worth the health issues it can give you.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Poor Madge I think he’s cooked at the Tigers.
He looks like a guy on death row who has just had his last appeal turned down and is waiting for his last meal . No easy gig that FG coaching , he has aged 20 years in the last couple of seasons , Sheens should put him out of his misery so the poor bugger can go and spend a long holiday with the family .

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
f**k the tigers, nobody in that club has any single idea of how to properly recruit, develop a culture or install belief into the playing group. They’re getting what they deserve and are where they deserve to be. Feel sorry for the fans though.

On another note, how good is Cameron Murray. Superb player. He’s ten times better than Radley imo, should be the number 13 for NSW this season. He’s well ahead of Jake T

Chimp

Juniors
f**k the tigers, nobody in that club has any single idea of how to properly recruit, develop a culture or install belief into the playing group. They’re getting what they deserve and are where they deserve to be. Feel sorry for the fans though.

On another note, how good is Cameron Murray. Superb player. He’s ten times better than Radley imo, should be the number 13 for NSW this season. He’s well ahead of Jake T
Murray is awesome - seems a great kid too… anyone else noticed how much weight both Walker and Mitchell are carrying - Mitchell has a proper jelly belly with donut ring going on.
I’m not sold on Roosters or Souths this year, both will scramble around the 6-10 positions I reckon.
Genuinely think it’s a 3 horse race this year… Storm, Panthers and……. The good guys

Latest posts