What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Could you taste it?

Ive had flu symptoms for a month and only today have I started to feel a little bit better.
I had a sinus infection a month ago that really knocked me. Thought I'd brushed it so had a weekend on the turps last week, I found out that I hadn't brushed but in fact it came back 10 folds.
That'll learn me.

shaggs

Coach
Every panthers starting player except luai, korisau and kikau has run for more than 100 metres.
For the storm only wishart

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Was not the sort of team match up you like to see for a big match. Panthers will take it and run but reckon if they meet again at full strength it’s a different match.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee there are some inconsistency with the head knock rules. Games ive watched and blokes get a slight bump it is straight into the shed for a HIA on the independent Docs ruling.

Me thinks big Nelson and Munster should of gone.

Gee there are some inconsistency with the head knock rules. Games ive watched and blokes get a slight bump it is straight into the shed for a HIA on the independent Docs ruling.

Me thinks big Nelson and Munster should of gone.
And Harry Grant should've gone off at the beginning of the game

Latest posts