What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

DJDL

Bench
I was close to tipping ng the Tigers this week. Thank f**k I thought better of that.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Raiders v Eels. Big skillful middles causing grief for both teams. We can't compete with that style of play. Tapine offloading whenever he likes.

Quigs

Immortal
Got to love Bush Footy. Local game today, Emu Park took on Rockhampton Brothers.

The Reserve grade was a bit of a hot tempered clash but thanks to excellent refereeing the game was kept under control.

Anyone who has had ties to Group Leagues that has a Brothers Club will understand and usually have experienced with such clubs and their affiliations with referees.

Well nearing the end of the first half a good old fashion melee erupted. A player from both sides exchanged some good marquis of queensbury style of punch ups. No it was a beauty. The crowd went up.

Of course as you do, other players became embroiled in the incident. It was good enough to bring a tear to this old dinosaurs eyes.

After a United Nations Meeting between the touchies and the whistle blower a player from both sides was dispatched for the game and two Emu Park players were given 10 minutes in the bin. Not one Brothers player was binned.

The Ref then when to the spot and promptly AWARDED THE PENALTY TO EMU PARK. Had me fharked I'll tell youse.

Anyhow the A-Grade game was a beauty with the good guys coming up trumps by the tune of 24 to 18.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Seen the article re Tigers, they want Ciraldo but looks like he will knock them back, shrewd coach ex sharks player, Tigers looking at plenty ex sharks next cab of rank outside of Wolfe.
Flanno, and Paul Green, and then they mentioned John Morris, Steve Price and Josh Hannay.
Already they have appointed Noddy for rest of the season.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ciraldo seems to have a pretty big opinion of himself. Gives me Barrett vibes to be honest.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Ciraldo seems to have a pretty big opinion of himself. Gives me Barrett vibes to be honest.
Fitzy tried to get him here to assist, and Panthers said no.
Ciraldo is being smart, Fitzy did same knocked back roles till right one came up.
Just maybe Ciraldo might see Parra at end of year, as no way Arthur's stays if they don't finish minimum top 4.
Or he waits 2024, the storm job might be on offer

Fitzy tried to get him here to assist, and Panthers said no.
Ciraldo is being smart, Fitzy did same knocked back roles till right one came up.
Just maybe Ciraldo might see Parra at end of year, as no way Arthur's stays if they don't finish minimum top 4.
Or he waits 2024, the storm job might be on

Well He aint coaching the Sharks so I dont really care. GO Fitzi !!! Go Sharks!!!

My concern is Freddy seems to have some outdated Or/Prejudiced views .Hope they dont br4ing them back to the sharks. Happy to be wrong Cause My life is much more pleasant when NSW win.

Latest posts