What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

bluefox68

Staff member
Hey bluey… thanks for the new year thread. I can see why you’re a mod.
Not sure if this is sarcasm, or not…

I could’ve just edited the title of the old ‘Other Games’ thread, but I was too narcissistic…!!!

😂😂😂

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Apparently manly are winning the comp if you listen to fox commentary. Yvonne was squirting over them in post game.

Didn’t see the Knights, how we feeling about Miller?
well i just watched the replay.
In attack he was who he is, very enthusiastic.
In defence, he was out of position for three, maybe 4, of Parras tries. If it had been WK in that situation some on here would have death rode him to no end.
I hope that club has the capability to be able to teach him positioning play. Fitz would have had him on a trajectory across all parts of the game, I do not think their coach is able to help players progress.
But he got more coin, so i wish him well.

Apparently manly are winning the comp if you listen to fox commentary. Yvonne was squirting over them in post game.
Can we let Ennis Play when we play Manly ? So much to work with there for a good niggler like him. He would have them fighting amongst themselves before ten minutes elapsed. Hope that talent is something he can instill in a few of the team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Didn’t see the Knights, how we feeling about Miller?
Good luck to him, be good for the knights.

I have no hard feelings, bloke is not young, wanted a crack, was behind others.

I am sure he has Fitzy's blessing.

Knights are no threat, Miller will improve them.

In defence, he was out of position for three, maybe 4, of Parras tries. If it had been WK in that situation some on here would have death rode him to no end.
I hope that club has the capability to be able to teach him positioning play. Fitz would have had him on a trajectory across all parts of the game, I do not think their coach is able to help players progress.
I actually blame kennedy's influence on miller for letting those tries in 😂

Frenzy.

Immortal

So far out of position he didn't even register missed tackles. He was miles off. Felix like.

He made a lot of metres. Not many PCMs though. Was an easy stop in general. kicked a couple of ordinary grubbers, he's no Atkinson with the boot.

6-7/10 for me. Young guns Weekes, Chester, Atkinson, Toby, Faalogo have all showed more in the trials so far. Faalogo and Chester are guns