What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

txta2

Bench
rotisserie chicken GIF

Quigs

Immortal
How was the form reversal of 'Darcy' Klien. 15 minutes to go in the game and only four penalties and throw in the first repeat set 10 minutes from the hooter.

Funny old thing is this rugby league game.

How was the form reversal of 'Darcy' Klien. 15 minutes to go in the game and only four penalties and throw in the first repeat set 10 minutes from the hooter.

Funny old thing is this rugby league game.
It was a close game for the most part, I reckon he did not receive any signal from the powers that be to even things up.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If Cody walker was a shark and scored the match winning try I’d still hate him. Bloke is a prick.
I find it hard to watch any game he is involved in. He is more irritating than any influencer/politician/Karen/Aaron….
Poor sport and bully.
There’s a lot of hate for LaTrell which I don’t get at all. He has his moments but is using a platform sort of positively. Walker on the other hand..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I only listen to Sharks games, the rest I watch on mute, whilst watching something else, maybe xboxing.

DJDL

Bench
I find it hard to watch any game he is involved in. He is more irritating than any influencer/politician/Karen/Aaron….
Poor sport and bully.
There’s a lot of hate for LaTrell which I don’t get at all. He has his moments but is using a platform sort of positively. Walker on the other hand..

'Trell is a funny one.
For the most part I love him, and respect what he does for the indigenous community and promoting cultural awareness.
But then he's occasionally prone to moments of thuggery, which I don't like at all.
At the end of the day though, for me, the good far outweighs the bad.

Cody? Your second sentence says it all for me.

jc155776

Coach
Love watching Latrell play. Love how he revs up the fans with cheeky as f**k banter. Dumbest thing opposition can do is boo him, he feeds on it. I wish he played fullback for NSW i reckon he’d Greg Inglis it for us.

That Walker thought is just a poor sport, the grubby niggly shit etc. But geez he can play though.

jc155776

Coach
Only classified as a grade 1 though, which means without his prior form would have only been a fine for a blatant headbutt! Seriously the grading system is broken.

R-15-3

Bench
After 12 rounds we could end up with 6 teams equal first, who the f**k would have thought that was ever possible.