What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Good to see Titties win . F8rkin Gold coast just doesn't seem to throw up a decent opposition to boncos s qld monopoly . Not sure why.
If Sharks are looking for a Bad Arse forward , that leaves it on the field , Jeeze Tino should be in the sights .l Know he has stated his loyalties to local family , etc , but surely the lure of possibly winning a premiership must be a consideration . I think a lot of the problems with judiciary comes from frustration. .

Quigs

Immortal
What chance, six again, has the , six again, warriors got, six again, against the warri-six again-ors.

I think the ref might be caught up in someones 300 game euphoria.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ricky was greedy. He thought he’d get a packed house and he’d be able to buy the 2 points and his team has crumbled.

Craigshark

First Grade
How was the whitehead shot on Johnson really any different to the Finucane one last year if the duty of care is on the defender?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
LOSS
9/06/232:53PM

MIXED MULTI (2 LEGS)All Selections Win
Friday, 9 Jun 6:00pm
$5.00
$0.00

CANBERRA RAIDERS VS NEW ZEALAND WARRIORSLuke Metcalf (New Zealand Warriors) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ TBD

CANBERRA RAIDERS VS NEW ZEALAND WARRIORSMatthew Timoko (Canberra Raiders) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.00

CANBERRA RAIDERS VS NEW ZEALAND WARRIORSDallin Watene-Zelezniak (New Zealand Warriors) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 22.07

MANLY SEA EAGLES VS DOLPHINSJason Saab (Manly Sea Eagles) (To Score 2 Or More Tries)
Friday, 9 Jun 8:00pm
Fixed Win @ 12.35

MANLY SEA EAGLES VS DOLPHINSHamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Friday, 9 Jun 8:00pm

_________

Cock blocked by the bunker.

Matthew Timoko was in!!!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Isn’t it great that Ricky held Jarrod Crocker’s 300th First Grade Game back a game so he could get a proper send off at Canberra with a sell out stadium and a fitting flogging by the Warriors!!!!

LOL!
Doesn’t get any better with Ricky. Didn’t see the press conference - did he say say something “there’s a Crocker in the sheds there hurting”

I remember that 2008 season that week of the preliminary final v Storm, Roosters co-worker laughing at me for having hope of a GF appearance. His line “come on mate, it’s Ricky Stuart smoke and reverse mirrors, he ain’t got nothing”
And he was right.

Quigs

Immortal
I believe that the Souffs boyz might of thought that all they had to do was turn up to win today.

Lucky the Stains are as shit as they are or they (Souffs) would be further behind at half time

Frenzy.

Immortal
I believe that the Souffs boyz might of thought that all they had to do was turn up to win today.

Lucky the Stains are as shit as they are or they (Souffs) would be further behind at half time
Similarly the the Donks look to be in preservation mode with Stink of Origin 2 spots on the line.

They're such arsey qhunts though they'll probably still win against these k-Niggets who can fid a way to lose a game