What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Oztag Team name

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Guys I need some help for an Oztag team name. My mates are as usefull as Simmo and cant think of a thing. I've come up with:
- Hard as Cliff:?

-The anythings

As you can see i really need some help with this. Cheers

A Bunch of Girls.

If you lose, you played like a bunch of girls, and if you win, the other team was beaten by a bunch of girls.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Bastard_Squad said:
A Bunch of Girls.

If you lose, you played like a bunch of girls, and if you win, the other team was beaten by a bunch of girls.

:lol:

My mate just called me and said he likes the name snakes alive:?

I think it must have something to do with our team being grass cutters:)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
carcharias said:
People will think their into David Hasslehoff.

Yeah true. Would rather go for the "electras" or "pammys boozies" or "coke yas"(Yasmine Bleeth and her addiction)

carcharias

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
Yeah true. Would rather go for the "electras" or "pammys boozies" or "coke yas"(Yasmine Bleeth and her addiction)
So what comp you in?

We were in c grade at Kareela on wed nights but got demoted to D grade this winter.
Now we are playing for the beer comp grand final tomorrow.

The Beer comp is for the last four teams that dont make the semi's.
We're specials for the beer comp , we own it.

Probaly go down to E grade in summer.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
carcharias said:
So what comp you in?

We were in c grade at Kareela on wed nights but got demoted to D grade this winter.
Now we are playing for the beer comp grand final tomorrow.

The Beer comp is for the last four teams that dont make the semi's.
We're specials for the beer comp , we own it.

Probaly go down to E grade in summer.

Im in the Souths comp at Heffron fields carch. I want to play div 2 but my mates like div 1. Mundine's team won it last year hence the reason the boys wanna play div 1. Its too quick for my liking but im out numbered.

That beer comp is a great idea. Im going to speak to the organiser of the Souths comp about that. They never have that.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
call it "bye" .
u might win a few games on forfeit when the other team doesnt show

:clap: I had my doubts about you BBSF but that has proved that you can talk sense when you want to.

I was thinking "The Claudias":lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i have to be honest with you all about the whole claudia thing
it isnt his real name. i thought it was but i misread what the word said and that was actually mcleod. now the whole forum thinks his homosexual

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i have to be honest with you all about the whole claudia thing
it isnt his real name. i thought it was but i misread what the word said and that was actually mcleod. now the whole forum thinks his homosexual

How can Mcleod be misread to Claudia?:?

Can i have some of your hydro BBSF?