What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Proposed NSW Origin Team

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m pleased Nicho gets to go into camp, but not actually get game time…. Gets all the benefit of the experience, but is back on deck fresh as a daisy. Happy to leave it that way all series - not that we have anyone playing anywhere near what should be Origin standard.

Remember in 2020 he was on the bench for the Storms in the GF and didn't get on. He must feel like a bridesmaid HAHA

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m pleased Nicho gets to go into camp, but not actually get game time…. Gets all the benefit of the experience, but is back on deck fresh as a daisy. Happy to leave it that way all series - not that we have anyone playing anywhere near what should be Origin standard.
Normally I’d disagree, playing Origen adds so much experience to a player.
But really think Nicho needs a rest and not the added pressure of Origen this year.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Sucks for Nicho but at least he won’t get injured

What the f**k is Freddy thinking with the team selection though!? Can’t agree with Wighton at centre and Crichton off the bench. Don’t really see much point in that

Latest posts