What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Rorters - Brandon Smith - VOMIT

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Brandon Smith is a wanker and always has been. This just proves all along that he was never the “funny guy” of the game, he’s just an arrogant trackhead. This whole thing is absolutely hilarious and I for one would be livid with him if I was Bellamy. Apparently they’re going to cut him this season anyway.

The rich get richer. That’s how this game goes.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Brandon Smith is a wanker and always has been. This just proves all along that he was never the “funny guy” of the game, he’s just an arrogant trackhead. This whole thing is absolutely hilarious and I for one would be livid with him if I was Bellamy. Apparently they’re going to cut him this season anyway.

The rich get richer. That’s how this game goes.
Right on both counts.
Not happy to admit that to be honest. Great player but obviously thick as sh@t or cheese.
Melbourne will hopefully stick to their guns and move him on - flog

League guru

Juniors
Right on both counts.
Not happy to admit that to be honest. Great player but obviously thick as sh@t or cheese.
Melbourne will hopefully stick to their guns and move him on - flog
Yeh he is a good player but not a great one. Plays with a lot of grunt but not much finness. Is prone to getting knocked around during a game. I believe Harry Grant is a more skilful and better long term option for the storm.

PJ

First Grade
Leads me to asking the people here this question

If the Storm give him the rocket, as is mooted, would you want him for a year at the Sharks? Because the Roosters can't afford him for 2022.

Sort of betting they'll find a way.

And the NRL will rubber stamp it.

Latest posts