What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Russ takes plunge

I got engaged at the weekend. been a while coming but very exciting none the less

My fiancé and I want to have a beach wedding.
we both support the mighties, so were thinking Cronulla. or North Cronulla. or Eloura or Wanda

wondering if anyone has any info on the following

* What permit ill have to get to have the ceremony
* is this a regular thing at Cronulla? where would be the best?
* thinking early march 2017. is the weather good in early march?
* what would be a good reception venue around the way? I had a look at rydges Cronulla. eloura surf club?

Thanks Dudes

Eion

First Grade
Not sure about the permit stuff, but I've been to a reception at eloura and it was good. If you give them a call, they'd probably know.

Oh and congrats.

Card Shark

Immortal
Pity the fiancé.

Not 'cause she's marrying RCB....but because she's a Sharks supporter.

Congratulations.

Congrats RCB, just don't have it during the footy season or when the test cricket is on.

That really pisses your mates off.

Card Shark

Immortal
What's wrong with Saturday weddun, sat night at the footy (5.30 game) & receptun at the club.

Perfect day....until we lose.

jc155776

Coach
Stay away from having the ceremony in the actual sand. If it's windy the day will be f**ked. Find a grassed area near the water that's protected.

shaggs

Coach
Have a look at salmon haul reserve just down from bass and flinders. From there summer salt does an amazing wedding.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Good luck to you RCB.
If you make it through the planning stage, you will make it through anything together.
Best wishes....ya idiot !
:D

Latest posts