What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ot - scott bolton

Stake Removed

First Grade
So now where is the NRL after today when does he get deregistered, let me guess he wont as he didnt send a email only admitted guilt to assault

M2D2

Bench
giphy.gif

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I think he's got more to answer for to his wife than the NRL, but with due diligence he should be fined by the NRL & serve a suspension, in a fair & just world as he did plead guilty the CCTV footage must have been damning evidence, at least it didn't go missing like an incident in Brisbane a while ago.

myrrh ken

First Grade
The only silver lining is that its more fish and chip wrappers to bury our saga

No conviction recorded so i reckon he will be free to play with a pat on the back from the nrl to boot. Redemption story spread in the daily tele in a few months

Surely

Post Whore
I read what happened

It's a sad world if that's what constitutes indecent assault these days

snout

First Grade
Next drunk dolly bird in a short dress who flops down beside me and squeezes my hot ass when l get up to move away...lm taking to the supreme court.

Im over it.

Quigs

Immortal
Next drunk dolly bird in a short dress who flops down beside me and squeezes my hot ass when l get up to move away...lm taking to the supreme court.

Im over it.

You still hitting the Old Time Dance Nights at the local RSL.?

So you actually took my advice.

I told you that Chics really dig guys that wear cravats

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think he's got more to answer for to his wife than the NRL, but with due diligence he should be fined by the NRL & serve a suspension, in a fair & just world as he did plead guilty the CCTV footage must have been damning evidence, at least it didn't go missing like an incident in Brisbane a while ago.

Damning? Didn’t even get a conviction recorded on a lesser charge because the original charge was bullshit. Pharqin COAT

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nup
Back in the day
Casbah inn √
Oatley pub
Northies √
Sharks international √

Substitute Oatley for The Cecil for me.

Also Cronulla Workers and that sleazy night club that was across the road from the RSL at Cronulla. Was it Cascades?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I went to jokers once
I was 16

At 16 I was just a novice hanging in the old beer garden at the Casbah or more likely Taren Point.

Forgot Mick Moylan’s - that got a bit of exposure too.

Was normal to drive to all these joints then too.