What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Site performance

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
wrong,

we asked for feedback to help the situation

hilarious,

a joke is supposed to be funny and thanks for your feedback

There are plenty of jokes in this thread. That's not wrong. Can understand how Hindy annoyed you, but he isn't the lone ranger.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yes Twizz. No improvement on my phone the last 2 days. Totally unuseable also extremely slow on my tablet.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's slow but not unuesable. Seems to be a 5 second delay approx.
I could probably get used to it

Gazzamatta

Coach
HTC One X10.
Samsung Galaxy S5.
Both blank sections, non responsive, very slow when something eventually responds. Virtually unusable.

Mr Spock!

Referee
It's rubbish on my Huawei using Chrome. Takes like 30 seconds to a minute for a page to load.

What's changed?

There was no problem before.

TooheysNew

Coach
Any chance someone can screen record a pageload for me? I can't replicate this at all, and I've tried on six devices.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Not sure if its related, but cant log in on desktop now. Login form just disappears when i click on the password field.

Thanks @Twizzle and @Coby for working to sort this out. Im sure you have better things to do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
now, is anyone still having issues

the reason I ask is that I rarely post on my phone and that appears to be where most people are having issues

Why did you single out Hindy's unfunny joke when there were plenty of others? It was unfair how you had a twizzy at him and no-one else.