What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: State of Origin 3: Discussion

strider

Post Whore
supporting nsw is like supporting parra - its just moments away from some merkin dropping the ball or doing something dumb

T.S Quint

Coach
We've had so many chances but bombed every one.
That drop from Dugan from fifitas offload really cost us, as has that idiotic kick by Pearce at their line earlier.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Blues supporters have been saying it for three years but they keep picking him. Wouldn't surprise me if he backs up again and loses us another series in 2014.
if this poor man's Brett Finch is picked again i will refuse to watch. Daley and Bozo have been slaughtering the selections for 8 years f**k these useless dopey merkins off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
if this poor man's Brett Finch is picked again i will refuse to watch. Daley and Bozo have been slaughtering the selections for 8 years f**k these useless dopey merkins off.

Mate. We just aren't good enough. Who else are we going to pick? Carney? We couldn't win with him either.

Eelogical

Referee
My take on the game. The canetoads earned that victory through their stoic defence and calmness under pressure. At no time did they think they were going to lose it even on the wrong end of a lopsided penalty count. NSW had everything in their favour, the home ground advantage, fair call on the ref decisions and still came up with nothing.Queensland were a level above them nd congrats to them, as much as that hurts me to say that. Based on that, there is nothing to suggest that 2014 will be anything different on the scoreboard. End of rant.

jk13

First Grade
Take out Pearce n Dugan and nsw win. The streaker put in a better performance than pearce

Latest posts