What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Vossy’s Top Fives

I’ve been watching some of Vossy’s top five show on Kayo and a couple of little Sharks snippets have caught my eyes.
Kevvie Walters was a Sharks fan growing up, and his favourite player was Sludge.
He chose our Premiership as no. 2 in the NRL era.

In Fletch’s top five for rookies in the 90’s he had Jack Elsegood at no. 5. They played the game from Perth in 1993 against us. I was living there at the time and I took five Vicos along to watch the game. This was the first time I’ve seen it since that night. We were f**king terrible and it was a horrible game. The Vicos hated it haha.

Fletch chose The Rat for his no. 1 rookie of the 90’s. Fletch loves the Rat. I’m about to watch the game, I think it’s 1995 vs the Knights.

Whom did Mick Ennis go for as a kid???
*drumroll*

Manly!!!
His dad was best mates with Cranky Franky Stanton. He even called him Uncle Frank

Latest posts