What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: What player do you look like?

carcharias

Immortal
lol.gif

I hate to say this but I have been likened to

Terry Hill.

sorry Sully if I just shattered any illusions.

I personally think I'm more a out of condition version of Paul Gallen

So look for me on the hill.
Terry hills.

busy day at work...........can ya tell?

SirShire

First Grade
Hard to say for me, really. Just look lilke one of the big forwards. Bit of Gallen maybe, with black hair some people reckon I look a fair bit like Pricey.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Depends on the time of year.

In the middle of winter I look like Geoff Robinson
In the middle of summer I look like Chris Beattie

black_dot

Juniors
LOL gallen SS ??? that's hilarious champ !!

I get every bald mellon in the game, mostly Ben Kennedy.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
My footy team mates reckon I look like Carl Webb as my head is currently shaved though I have had a few randoms come up to me and say i look like Craig Wing.....with hair that is:cool: Work that one out:?

black_dot

Juniors
LOL maybe in a few years mate ! hoges is a top bloke and was a top player, blue black and white legend for mine. Always good for a chat and a beer too.

Scott Minto.

Nah, only joking. Scares the crap out of me everytime I see a photo of that guy. I think I'd be shelling out for a complete facial reconstruction if I had a head like that.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gunnamatta said:
He's have to be pushing 60 odd by now. Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't he the reason they made a field goal worth only one point?
yes , f*cken typical isnt it?
A black man gets ahead for change so they move the goal posts. Happens to us everywhere we go.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
yes , f*cken typical isnt it?
A black man gets ahead for change so they move the goal posts. Happens to us everywhere we go.
WE????
Fabio is white man.

Reefy's new handsfree phone

handsfree.jpg