What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Woods Watch

Eion

First Grade
I understand if woodsy plays 18 games for the dastardly dragons this year, he triggers a player option for the 2023 season.

Woodsy sitting on 16 games with 3 games to go. Named against the titans this week. Come on Woodsy, no injuries please

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And bring back McGregor or keep Griff. I see Xerri in thier future.
I understand if woodsy plays 18 games for the dastardly dragons this year, he triggers a player option for the 2023 season.

Woodsy sitting on 16 games with 3 games to go. Named against the titans this week. Come on Woodsy, no injuries please

Quigs

Immortal
GO HARD WOODSY. 18 is not out of your reach. Just stay back and avoid hard hit ups, kick off returns, high tackle counts and support play and you'll do it easy.

Aim high legend, another season is yours.

Special K

Coach
I have no idea how true it is but there was a rumour he offered to stay with us for something like 180k and we still said thanks but no thanks. Him leaving our middle has sparked an insane swing for our defence.

Seems like such a good bloke though. He really should go to ESL and kill it with the touch footy style.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
22a9b375e4e30d6df76e9e4b5a9ee0ae

Sign him up saints, you going no where fast, keep up the great syhteness.

Bloke cannot even keep a bandage on his head.

7da3bcaeae366183fd60a7415b6df8d8

641247d7ea147bda2a56e7aec9db2afe

Looks great in a saints jersey

bluefox68

Staff member
Will be very interesting (well, not really, but anyway) if he stays on 17…!!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
If he does play 18 games, it's obvious Hook wants to be sacked next year.
I have never seen a prop be less effective in a hit up, and allow his hooker to make more tackles then need be.
Woodsy will be able to play till his 40, considering how soft he has played upto now

GO HARD WOODSY. 18 is not out of your reach. Just stay back and avoid hard hit ups, kick off returns, high tackle counts and support play and you'll do it easy.

Aim high legend, another season is yours.

So he just needs to stick to his natural game ?

Latest posts