What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

age.s

First Grade
Does anyone see any team in the bottom 8 sneaking in?

I see the 8 set. Just the positions to sort
Top 7 look a cut above atm. Reckon anyone in the bottom 8 with the exception of the Dogs could go on a run. Look at Brisbane. A month ago you would have said they didn't have a snowballs either. Canberra have now won 3 in a row. The order is being shaken up a bit atm.

Well, below the god-king level it is.

Kilkenny

Coach
Poor old Manly getting screwed over again, they got shafted against the Eels not fairing much better tonight against the Storm. The play leading up to the Storm second try was rather embarrassing for Adam Gee, as sideways play the ball as you will ever see but all good play on. Try.

murraymob

Coach
Broncos v titans
Titans playing well but boy they have some dumb merkins in there team.Two players in the bin at the same time .Hopefully they hang on and take the win

The_Frog

First Grade
Poor old Manly getting screwed over again, they got shafted against the Eels not fairing much better tonight against the Storm. The play leading up to the Storm second try was rather embarrassing for Adam Gee, as sideways play the ball as you will ever see but all good play on. Try.
While I'm loath to give the bunker more power, if its purpose is to eliminate howlers it should be able to look at the play the ball leading up to a try.

snickers007

Juniors
I must be Alex Johnstone's good luck charm.

Last 2 times I've seen him play live he scored 5 tries against us, and tonight when he broke the all-time record for South's.

Must say, I was a bit disappointed by the reaction for him tonight when it happened. No one seemed to care or notice.

Accor is a bludger of a stadium though, especially when there is only 13k people there.

murraymob

Coach
Dogs v dragons
Burton having a shocker with his kicks .kick off out on full and bombs landing in goal .must be pleased he left

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Yeah, it's one of the worst exhibitions of in-play kicking I have ever seen. He just grubbered it on the 1st 20 m out and got lucky because the Dragons guy went into touch. Someone just needs to make him a running 6 and only have him kick in an emergency. He doesn't have a boot at all.