What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Smug Panther

First Grade
Blakes played 5/8 hes whole career. Never been a 13 and despite what you might think he lacked the kgs.

Not as big as youd think. 93kgs. And at the back end if his career at his biggest..

To put things in perspective burto is bigger than every other big 5/8 basically..

Hes currently 96 and has a lot of filling out to do..

Anasta was 97
Freddie finished at 96
Barrett 95
Austin 93 atm.

Take one look at burts and its obvious he will put on 5 or so kgs easy. Hes still a stick.

Hell finish at 102+ kgs easy. So wade graham territory.

Not that weight is a sole contributor to position but i just think hes a better playing when hes running the ball solely..

Big reason he was such an instant success last year
You missed my point. The problem with rugby league is every team copying each other. No reason in the world big 5/8s can't be a thing or even become the norm at some point. I won't use Freddy as an example because he's one of the best ever but even Barrett would kill it today

Kilkenny

Coach
He was a good player Blake Austin. Very talented sadly we weren’t able to get the best out of him but given the era in which he played that is hardly surprising. We tended to kill promising careers back in those days.

murraymob

Coach
The titans look several paces slower than there opposition .there forwards went several sets without any hit ups .

snickers007

Juniors
Bad game for the Roosters to drop yesterday. They've got Melbourne, Eels and Panthers next 3 weeks. Don't like their chances in any of them.

I stand by my prior prediction. They'll miss the 8.

Bad game for the Roosters to drop yesterday. They've got Melbourne, Eels and Panthers next 3 weeks. Don't like their chances in any of them.

I stand by my prior prediction. They'll miss the 8.
I’m with you; ever since the lost to the Dogs (having already lost to Newcastle) I have said they won’t make the 8.

I will caveat that by saying I predicted them Top 4 before the start of the season, so they are specials to fight their way to 7th spot…

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Been announced on NRL350 Brown won't be going back to NewZealand at the end of the year. So basically he's walking awat after this season.

Raiders, maybe Dragons too.
If Fogarty can stay fit Raiders will go on a run I think.
Huge game straight after Origin with Roosters versus Saints. Reasonable chance Chooks are on a 4 game losing streak at that stage, and could be losing touch with the 8 depending on how other games fall during that period.

Last round Chooks versus Bunnies could be a play-in type game.

Iamback

Coach
Raiders, maybe Dragons too.
If Fogarty can stay fit Raiders will go on a run I think.

Raiders are about 80 behind on for and against. So need 2 wins to jump them

Play us and Storm which they won't win.

I see them losing to the Broncs this week if Reynolds plays

I have yet to see if they are good enough to beat a team twice in a season.

So probably split the 2 games v Dragons and Knights

Gives them 26

Dragons are on 14 too. Cows this week is an important game

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
Been announced on NRL350 Brown won't be going back to NewZealand at the end of the year. So basically he's walking awat after this season.

Gould in the past has spoke highly of Brown. defended him last month. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at the Dogs.

Latest posts