What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Iamback

Coach
You'd get 35k Parra fans alone. I'd imagine 20k Penrith supporter and another 10k neutrals.
Just move it you babys

Not on a Friday night you won't.

Or crowds for finals moved have been ordinary.

17,168 v Warrors Accor
19211 v Sharks SFS
15408 v Manly SFS
22,631 v Dogs SFS

The fact it makes everyone sook we have it. Even better. I look forward to seeing all the tears at 10.30am Monday when it has sold out

CCJohnC

Juniors
Am I right in saying the NRL restrict the number of tickets for the finals? At Penrith the limit 20K not 22K?

Sime_11

Juniors
Week 1 doesnt get extremely good crowds at Accor

if Souths Chooks next week was a non elimination final - they'd probably just sell out Allianz but not Accor

Penrith Parra week 1 isn't getting more the 35k unless its an elimination final- where'd you be lucky to get an extra 5-10k.

week 2 or week 3 - then you'd be looking at 50k

Kilkenny

Coach
Seriously, it really is somewhat tiresome week in week out listening to either fox or nine commentators banging on about Latrell or ‘Trell’ as he is affectionately known by many. The guy is a myth, he really is, again tonight you look at the contribution of Tedesco and what ’Trell’ offered it is rather embarrassing. Another game where Latrell failed to achieve over a 100 running metres, caught in the defensive line leading to a Roosters try, I know the Bunnies scored there first try of his grubber kick but it was more good luck than void play. There are two massive over paid under achievers in the NRL Latrell is one and Kaylan Ponga is the other.

snickers007

Juniors
Seriously, it really is somewhat tiresome week in week out listening to either fox or nine commentators banging on about Latrell or ‘Trell’ as he is affectionately known by many. The guy is a myth, he really is, again tonight you look at the contribution of Tedesco and what ’Trell’ offered it is rather embarrassing. Another game where Latrell failed to achieve over a 100 running metres, caught in the defensive line leading to a Roosters try, I know the Bunnies scored there first try of his grubber kick but it was more good luck than void play. There are two massive over paid under achievers in the NRL Latrell is one and Kaylan Ponga is the other.

As much as I hate Spider Cam, it was great last night to show how lazy Latrell is defensively.

Plenty of evidence showing him just moping around back there, not talking, not giving directions etc.

Even in attack, he just refuses to get involved, and refuses to do the tough stuff.

He's absolutely electric running off the back off a fast play the ball, and is a bit more active inside the opposition 20, but for a guy with his natural skills and tackle breaking ability to only be running 100m a game is such a waste.

A complete downhill skiier, and a massive liability when things aren't going his way. His sin-binning last night was ridiculous, and I couldn't believe the nerve of him to stand there and argue, and then stroll off.

Pomoz

Bench
I had to laugh at the Roosters press conference. A journalist asked if it was a plan to kick to Latrell to minimise his impact (a ploy Penrith use to tire him out every time he plays against us), Robinson said "no plan, it was just a coincidence". Yeah, right and I have a harbour bridge I want to sell you.

It was so bloody obvious they wanted Latrell to run the ball back and tire himself out. And it worked, he looked knackered most of the time. A supremely gifted athlete, capable of moments of magic like that amazing pass against us, but lazy and unfit. Considering how important fullback is to your defence, I can't see how it benefits South's playing him there. He could still be given a license to roam in attack, playing in the centres then he could cruise most of the game and keep his energy levels up. He would be far more dangerous there than playing at the back struggling to defend. Let's hope South's continue to play him there so we can continue to give him catching and kick return practise.

Black Panther

Juniors
He’s good at pumping his chest when he kicks a sideline conversion though.😂 And remember if the great Trell played the GF last year we would’ve lost too..😆 Myth….

For those of you who will be heading out to the finals game against Parramatta, I hope it is not scheduled for either Saturday or Sunday next weekend, especially if you were planning to get to the game by train. The following is from the Transport for NSW website (source: https://transportnsw.info/alerts/details#/ems-7945) -

T1 Western Line: Buses replace trains between Emu Plains and Blacktown​

Last updated: 11:51am Sat 3 Sep Refresh

Incident activity​

• Sep 10, 2:00am - Sep 12, 2:00am

Details​

Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September
  • Buses replace trains between Emu Plains and Blacktown.
  • Trains run to a changed timetable between Blacktown and the City, making an extra stop at Ashfield.
  • Richmond trains run between Richmond and Central, platforms 1-12.
  • Sunday from 6.30am until 10.30am, some trains also make extra stops at Homebush, Burwood and Croydon.

• Doonside Station: The footbridge will be closed. A shuttle bus service will run between the Hill End Road side of the station to Doonside Road. Please allow extra time.

• Replacement buses may be impacted by COVID-related staff shortages. We are doing all we can to minimise the impact to your journey and provide a safe service, however cancellations or delays may occur.
  • Plan your trip before you travel for up-to-date real time information. You can also subscribe to planned trackwork alerts.
Bus routes
61T1 Doonside Station Shuttle (Hill End Road to Doonside Road) return
70T1 Mt Druitt to Blacktown then return special (time limited)
71T1 Penrith, then express to Blacktown and return
72T1 Penrith, then all stations to Blacktown and return
1ABM Springwood, then all stations to Penrith and return

Also, for those coming from the Blue Mountains (source: https://transportnsw.info/alerts/details#/ems-7975) -

Buses replace trains between Bathurst and Blacktown​

Last updated: 12:08pm Sat 3 Sep Refresh

Incident activity​

• Sep 10, 2:00am - Sep 12, 2:00am

Details​

Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September
  • Buses replace trains between Bathurst and Blacktown.
  • T1 Western Line trains run between Blacktown and the City and do not run to the Blue Mountains Line train timetable.
  • If you are travelling to Lithgow to connect with NSW TrainLink Regional Coaches, please call 132 232 to confirm departure times.

• Replacement buses may be impacted by COVID-related staff shortages. We are doing all we can to minimise the impact to your journey and provide a safe service, however cancellations or delays may occur.
  • Plan your trip before you travel for up-to-date real time information. You can also subscribe to planned trackwork alerts.
Bus routes
1ABM Springwood, then all stations to Penrith and return
2BM Bathurst, express to Lithgow and return
4BM Katoomba, then all stations to Blaxland, then express to Blacktown and return
10BM Bathurst, then Tarana, Rydal, Lithgow and return
17BM Bathurst, Lithgow, Mt Victoria, Katoomba, Springwood, Penrith then Blacktown and return
53BM Lithgow, then all stations to Katoomba, Springwood, Blaxland, Blacktown and return
56BM Mount Victoria, then all stations to Katoomba, Springwood, Blaxland, Blacktown