What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Newcastle v sharks
Sharks up 16 to 4 knights playing a few stars.Lots mistakes expected for a trial

MugaB

Coach
That warriors game last night was great that 5/8th Metcalf played pretty well, might keep an eye on that one, Te Mare Martin could end up buy of the season, his selective passing was on point (except for that one fwd pass) tigers had these massive props bashing thru the warriors all game, but Martin just outplayed them, kicks to corners, simple game management,
42-12 one way warriors, looks like they bought well
Be interesting to see Temare and Shaun Johnson together

Murraymob1

Juniors
Melbourne v rooters
A mixture of a few first graders but more lower graders .interesting .Melbourne major injury to the center suspected Brocken arm Justin Olam
Interesting sidelight col geyer son of Matt Geyer playing

snickers007

Juniors
I haven't seen the All Stars match, just skimming the stats.
Did Peachey get injured? Stats say he only had 1 run, and no tackles.

Kilkenny

Coach
As the trials demonstrated there are so many ex Panthers in the other sides. Mostly from the juniors but quite a few on display performed well I thought.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think this season is going to be closer fought than this past three seasons.

I can see a few sides improving, being more competitive .

With no Api and no Viliame is it unlikely we can achieve the win / loss ratio we have enjoyed over this past three seasons.

Fully fit, with a fair run and minimal injury disruption I think the Roosters are the most likely contenders to end our dominance. They look really strong with there best 17.

I think it is going to be a really fantastic season.

Latest posts