What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Sports International forums

Coastbloke

Bench
I do wonder if other sports’ International forums are as empty as LUs?

Tragic for the game as there is simply no other International news to disseminate. Not LUs fault..

We know there is a Northern Hemisphere tour by Tonga to England and that’s it..No news about Southern Hemisphere..

So imagine somebody tries to ask about Serbia who has played a couple of successful Tests and asks about possible Clubs playing in higher placed Comps

I mean who am I? Just trying to discuss IRL in a desert of IRL on a IRL forum 💁

Pneuma

First Grade
I do wonder if other sports’ International forums are as empty as LUs?

Tragic for the game as there is simply no other International news to disseminate. Not LUs fault..

We know there is a Northern Hemisphere tour by Tonga to England and that’s it..No news about Southern Hemisphere..

So imagine somebody tries to ask about Serbia who has played a couple of successful Tests and asks about possible Clubs playing in higher placed Comps

I mean who am I? Just trying to discuss IRL in a desert of IRL on a IRL forum 💁
Well you’re on a forum that has a ‘State of origin and other states’ discussion board where anything happening in any state outside of NSW and Queensland gets hidden away from sight. Reflects the culture of the game really. If it isn’t happening anywhere within NSW or QLD it doesn’t really matter.

Latest posts