What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

other teams..

aussie_londoner

Juniors
knights. if they dont make it then panthers, after that i guess as much as i dont like the bulldogs, and my missus' father would be unbearable if they won it, i would have to go for them, as i despise the broncos, and i hate the roosters even more than the broncos.

Phillips

Referee
if the warriors dont make the eight along with parra ( :x ) i'll be backing the Tigers/Cowboys :clap:

Evergreen

Juniors
Broncos. Always had an affinity with them since the good old days when Brisbane and Canberra were the first 'interstate teams' to stick it to you Sydney cronies.

Iafeta

Referee
Bulldogs or Raiders. Dogs for Price, Raiders for Wiki. Not JUST because they're both coming to the Warriors (I could then add Fein for the Cowboys), but because they come across as genuinely top blokes and deserve the best.

SP

Bench
probably the broncos

id like them to win, so some league can be talked about up here again

damm twig ball :x

raidersfan

Juniors
If the Raiders don't make it I'll be going for Tigers, Cowboys, & Sharks. They'll all probebly get knocked out in the first few weeks so after them I'd go Broncos.

Latest posts