What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ouch

chili pepper

Bench
Oh how I feel your pain Stinky. I know too well the feeling like some sniper has just stuck a piece of metal in the back of your thigh.

Having said that I think it will be a blessing to lose him for a few weeks so we can explore some alternate wing options. Simmonds and Rieck were terrible tonight and along with the ref were our biggest weakness.

Can't wait to see Simmonds back in the top grade but I think he needs a breather to get some confidence back.

Hopefully ET will sit down and have a good chat with our outside backs about how to defend soon. gasnier made Rieck and Bailey look very average tonight.

Special K

Coach
Simmo is great under the high ball but that is about it. His one for the future, but his time isn't now... How did Franze go in PL?

Sharkie73

Bench
Franze went ok Hulka in a loosing side but I didn't see much of him in the second half I think he might have got injured?????

Dazza66

Juniors
Sharkie1973 said:
Franze went ok Hulka in a loosing side but I didn't see much of him in the second half I think he might have got injured?????

St GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS 42 (B Hornby 3, M Gasnier 2, T Jensen, N Blacklock tries; M Riddell 6, M Head goals) d. CRONULLA SHARKS 12 (M Bickerstaff, S Isemonger tries; B Kimmorley 2 goals) Crowd: 22,302 (Ground record)

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS 32 (B Creagh 2, L Bennett, A Wheatley, D Howell, A Beath tries; A Gorrell 3, L Russell goals) d. CRONULLA SHARKS 16 (H Saleh, A Emilio, D Bosnich tries; S Porter 2 goals)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Is there anything better than that ???

I think its best Riek is injured, now a descent plaer can step up, Im amazed they didnt target Stinky with the hi ball, no need to i suppose with our defence! Simmons great under hi ball, he took em easily, in defence tho, no idea! They made like 3 easy brakes down his side from nothing, he and the whole team need to work on their defence, attack seemed ok but was difficult against a good defensive side.

Latest posts