What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Avatars

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wandered up the road from Marist Brothers to watch my first Parra game in 1964. Thus the Avatar.
So far as the name is concerned, being a Garry, most people call me Gazza. The rest is obvious. Well I would hope so anyway.

keitel

Juniors
I chose this name after my dog(how sick). He is a German breed so I named him after Wilhelm Keitel. He was one of Hitlers field marshals. He was hung at the end of the war for war crimes. The reason I don't have an avator is because I'm an old guy that doesn't have the computer skills to do it.

Captain BF

Juniors
Years ago a good mate of mine played cricket in my team. When he was 20 he was fit and was a fast bowler but when he joined my team he was 32 and was massively overweight. At a game one day he knew a bloke in the opposition team and the bloke asked why my mate wasn't getting a bowl, my mate pointed at me and fired out "Ask Captain Butt F**k over there!". We all had a good laugh and the name Captain BF or just BF has stuck.

And my pic is of my 2 beautiful little girls proudly wearing their Parra jerseys.

Last edited:

muznik

Juniors
Mine's easy... Due to my last name I get Muz and the Mrs' name is Nik.

When the internet rolled through & swept us up that was the email/username devised. She now uses other names and I've just stuck with it on a number of different forums.

As for a pic, its something i keep telling myself I'll get round to but never do.
Maybe in September when I have some more spare time !

EelsFan05

Bench
I don't have an avatar cause I can't work out how to do it. My name is my two sporting obsessions, the Eels and Peter Brock (05).

Nathan.

Interesting reading.

I'm actually an alien, and had to adopt a typical Australian name when I landed on earth. Seems to have worked so far.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We won the comp in 81,2,3 and 6.

Well there it is, you are the cause behind the Eels lack of premierships since 86.
You only needed to put a few more dots after the 6 showing clearly the Eels are open for more premierships to come...... eels81236.....
Suggest you f**k off this Avatar hoodoo ASAP and change it.
f**king Freemasons, they think they know everything.......:crazy: :roll:

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting reading.

I'm actually an alien, and had to adopt a typical Australian name when I landed on earth. Seems to have worked so far.

Are you Mork from Ork ?

MorkMindy.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If Avatar is the display picture thing, mine is of my pop, Ian Johnston.

WOW...... Eels first international and a longtime club stalwart of the club.
If I remember correctly, your dad, or is that another Ian Johnston, passed away early this year, think it was in Feb.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My story has been told before, but for those suffering dementia, I'll remind you.
Went to Rosehill Races once, in the member's stand. Had to wear a suit. Went to an Eels game straight afterwards, and stood on the north hill.........in my suit.
The next week, we also had a home game, and when I arrived on the north hill, someone said......."there is the suit man".
Others cottoned on, and I've been Suity ever since.

Paul.

you've had all this time and thats the best you could come up with ?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The "name" registered on the birth certificate is not who we really are.
The "name" is a reflection, shadow, ghost ("Intellectual Property") of who we really are.
Casper The Ghost is that "name" traversing through (renting "intellectual property" in) "The System" of many "names" (ghosts). "The System" is where you find the living-dead (ghosts) but not in nature.
The "name" on your drivers licence, car rego, etc.... can it talk to us of its own free will or do we have to act on behalf of that "name"?
I'm holding Gronks drivers license talking to it.....
"Hey Gronk, are you there mate, please talk to me"?
"Hello Gronk",, repeated over and over again............... "anyone home"?
Shit, Gronks Drivers License is a Ghost.
Welcome to Alice/Casper in Wonderland ("The System") looking through the Looking Glass (the brainwashing education we received to con us into believing that the "name" is who we really are, when in fact it does not exist, is a ghost.
Through Freemasonic/Satanic "story-telling", we've been conned to give our power away to a fiction allowing some men and women to have power and control (a higher standing) over us, over other men and women acting as (on behalf of) those ghosts.
There is so much more to this as can be explored in these videos...

[youtube]DdOag66v7uo[/youtube]

[youtube]IMK7CkU1ih8[/youtube]

[youtube]1sJCcCvZ97A[/youtube]