What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Avatars

eels81236

Bench
Well there it is, you are the cause behind the Eels lack of premierships since 86.
You only needed to put a few more dots after the 6 showing clearly the Eels are open for more premierships to come...... eels81236.....
Suggest you f**k off this Avatar hoodoo ASAP and change it.
f**king Freemasons, they think they know everything.......:crazy: :roll:

I'd change that to... f**king Freemasons, YOU think they know everything.

Joely01

Bench
WOW...... Eels first international and a longtime club stalwart of the club.
If I remember correctly, your dad, or is that another Ian Johnston, passed away early this year, think it was in Feb.

That is correct Casper. He is my Pop (not dad, im not that old. haha)In my eyes he is a true parramatta legend, he did pass away in feb and it was great to meet a lot of the past parra players who attended the funeral who could only say positives about him which was nice to hear.

There is a very interesting story regarding my pop actually, he was actually chosen ahead of Clive Churchill in a test around the 1949-50 mark but had to pull out through injury, that's when Clive was called up. Not saying he was better then Clive but he was right up there as one of the best players of that era of rugby league.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
That is correct Casper. He is my Pop (not dad, im not that old. haha)In my eyes he is a true parramatta legend, he did pass away in feb and it was great to meet a lot of the past parra players who attended the funeral who could only say positives about him which was nice to hear.

There is a very interesting story regarding my pop actually, he was actually chosen ahead of Clive Churchill in a test around the 1949-50 mark but had to pull out through injury, that's when Clive was called up. Not saying he was better then Clive but he was right up there as one of the best players of that era of rugby league.

Wow. Not bad, not bad at all.

Noise

Coach
What is 'Noise' all about, then?

I wish I had an interesting story where it is because im a loudmouth mother f**ker but I can't lie to you merkins. My last name and nickname is noise/noisey but spelt differently.

Shit story I know, someone get this thread more interesting than my story, like maybe they took a shit on a columbium drug lords doorstep

Joely01

Bench
Wow Joely. Your pop probably played against my great uncle, Gentleman Jim Hall (he was a Norths player who went to Manly for the 1947 season).

I've got a book of all the old paper clippings that feature something about my pop I'll have a look and see if I can see anything.