What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our best 2013 lineup

Joely01

Bench
So we have seen a fair few players in the jersey this year and most we would probably like to see out of one.
What I'd like to see is what people think is our best 17 this year (without injury concerns) and would we have avoided the spoon if we had a full strength team this year?

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Tonga
5. Morgan
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Allgood
11. Maitua
12. Tanginoa
13. Terepo

14. Kelly
15. Moi moi
16. Lussick
17. Junior Paulo

That's probably the best I can come up with.
I named Roberts at 5/8th as a running back only, sandow and Hayne can do the organizing.
It's a young 12 and 13 but those two players have been massive shinning lights this season.

I don't think things woul have improved too much with a full strength lineup this year for most weeks, we would probably be just ahead of the dragons currently on I'd say 20 points.

oldmancraigy

Coach
We wouldn't have been far off the spoon even with a full strength squad all year.

Problem is that we signed too many blokes who are career backups at best, and too many young blokes who simply don't have the experience to produce on a consistent basis at first grade level.

Bigfella

Coach
If we had Hayne every week we prob would have beaten tigers home.

Also would have been nice to have Kelepi with more games.

Eels Dude

Coach
If we get all our players back for this hypothetical it's only fair the Tigers do too, and they've had worse injuries this year than us.

I still think we would have finished last more than likely. Even when we've had most of our players available there's still been too many sub par performances especially in defence.

Pazza

First Grade
not much to get excited about!

the only positives i see out of this season is Hayne's growth as a player and the debuts of both Tanginoa and Paulo Jnr. These boys are going to be awesome for us!

So we have seen a fair few players in the jersey this year and most we would probably like to see out of one.
What I'd like to see is what people think is our best 17 this year (without injury concerns) and would we have avoided the spoon if we had a full strength team this year?

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Tonga
5. Morgan
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Allgood
11. Maitua
12. Tanginoa
13. Terepo

14. Kelly
15. Moi moi
16. Lussick
17. Junior Paulo

I named Roberts at 5/8th as a running back only, sandow and Hayne can do the organizing.
It's a young 12 and 13 but those two players have been massive shinning lights this season.

I don't think things woul have improved too much with a full strength lineup this year for most weeks, we would probably be just ahead of the dragons currently on I'd say 20 points.

Take Roberts and Tonga out of that side and don't replace them
and it would be a better side.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Loko
4. Tonga
5. Morgan
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Allgood
11. Maitua
12. Tanginoa
13. Terepo

14. Kelly
15. Moi moi
16. Lussick
17. Junior Paulo

Always enjoy reading your posts Joely but gees mate with this one, are you really that bored or are you seriously stressed out over what has become of our club?
This post is the dog around the dining table licking up all the crumbs on the floor.

Joely01

Bench
Bit of both Casper. I just found it interesting that even with a full strength lineup we don't improve much more. Was also interested to see after seeing some of our younger guys come through what people thought our strongest lineup would look like this year.
But as you said was quite bored this afternoon as well :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Bit of both Casper. I just found it interesting that even with a full strength lineup we don't improve much more. Was also interested to see after seeing some of our younger guys come through what people thought our strongest lineup would look like this year.
But as you said was quite bored this afternoon as well :lol:

We need a premiership badly mate :lol:

Utey

Coach
the only positives i see out of this season is Hayne's growth as a player

What growth? The fact that he's becoming less and less likely to play in 2 games back to back? Wrap him in cotton wool for 2014 FFS.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
A bit tired of the whatifs. We played as well as we did. My biggest concern was not injuries but the lack of a positive gameplan and the poor attitude of the players on the field.

Latest posts