What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Coach should be.........

carcharias

Immortal
challenge him the last great challenge in Rugby League.
To win the comp with the Sharks.

His ego couldn't resist.

imasharkie

Coach
how hard would that be on a lot of us.

we've bagged him big time over the years and if he got the gig at Cronulla....mmmm.

After the torrent of abuse he got at the Caxton two years ago, I wouldn't think he would be botherred helping out the struggling Sharkies.

carcharias

Immortal
imasharkie said:
how hard would that be on a lot of us.

we've bagged him big time over the years and if he got the gig at Cronulla....mmmm.

After the torrent of abuse he got at the Caxton two years ago, I wouldn't think he would be botherred helping out the struggling Sharkies.

Don't worry ...everyone hates him...even Ricky.:D

I would learn to love him ...just like Lance.

Special K

Coach
I know a few roosters players and they love/hate Gould at the same time. He knows so much about football but is a massive smart arse to them about it when showing them things. That was the last I heard as he hasn't been there this year but that was the case with him handling younger players before.

I'd love to have him. He like other old school coaches know the value in bringing through jnrs.

PJ

First Grade
After the way that Ando was treated there is absolutely now way any decent coach would come to the Sharks under the current administration unless they were desperate.

The Ando debacle made it crystal clear that the changes that need to be made to the organisation will not be made because it is too difficult for those in charge.

Despite having a year as bad as when Ando was here it all seems relatively happy campers down at Sharks HQ and from what was said on here after the last preso persons who express disappointment are not the real sharks fans.

cheese

Bench
I'd love the ugly man if he came to the sharks. But tbh he'd be on a fairly substantial channel 9 contract, getting paid double that of a coach, and doing a quarter of the work.

The only way he would come might be in some sort of coordinator role, but even then he's bucklys

I like the "last pinnacle in rugby league" call though .....his ego could get the better of him if we begged hard enough. The mess of a man is shirite too. Surely he owes us for having to put up with his hideous head at woolies, caringbah

stevie013

Juniors
i agree with the "ego" thing cheese. as much as i hate gould, he is a great coach and gets the best out of his players, but with the current squad, would their best be good enuf??

Since 73

First Grade
Re: Our Coach should be.........

...hung from the goalposts.

Oh, you mean next year?
Gould's OK.

Won premierships at Penrith and Dogs with some great players.
Greg alexander - I could win a comp with that bloke - freak.

Had a top lineup at Rorters but couldn't buy a Grand Final.
Murray came in and took them straight there, so gould sacked him.

Had success at SOO level, but they are the best of the best. Plus he had the brains to get out when Joey did.

Wok is the man.