What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our draw for the rest of the season

Has anyone noticed that our draw for the rest of the season looks like we could win every game except against the Panthers and the Storm?
It is most favourable for us, and normally I would expect us to romp it in. If we don’t I will be laying it on the players for having soft minds.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Has anyone noticed that our draw for the rest of the season looks like we could win every game except against the Panthers and the Storm?
It is most favourable for us, and normally I would expect us to romp it in. If we don’t I will be laying it on the players for having soft minds.
When it came out last year I recall it being said we had the softest draw not the softest team.

DJDL

Bench
Funny Bubby, I was looking at it this morning and thinking the same thing.

The way we’ve been playing recently I’m not getting my hopes up, but with a change of attitude and troops starting to return there’s no reason we can’t go on a run.

Win two going into the bye, regroup and who knows what the rest of the year has in store.

DJDL

Bench
How quickly the memory fades...

What a steaming pile of dog shit effort that was last night. I take back what I said above.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We look like the 2014 side at the moment. Not sure if getting SJ and some decent other regulars back will change it much, season isnt half over yet so anything could happen. The way it's heading we will be lucky to stay away from the spoon.

Tiger Shark

Bench
How quickly the memory fades...

What a steaming pile of dog shit effort that was last night. I take back what I said above.

It wasn’t pretty but I think just getting the win is going to be so important to this team. Get a few players back and we might start playing well.

Hopefully Fitz starts putting in the interchanges going forward

Weaponhead

Coach
Last night was the kind of ugly performance expected from a team on a 6 game losing streak. There was very little confidence or spark. They played not to lose rather than go and grab the game and win it.

Things can change quickly in this comp as there are so many crap teams. Getting players back will help but they will need to play a hell of a lot better to beat the Tits. If they can beat the Tits then they get a bye and can reset for the second half of the season.

Latest posts