What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Finals team - Who does Flanno select

Stake Removed

First Grade
The halves pick themselves, so do starting forwards and fullback.

That leaves outside backs and bench.

If everyone is available what is the 2-5

2. Feki
3. Ramien
4. Dugan
5. Feki

I think that those centres offer more in attack and are as good as Leutele in defence.

The bench Seggy, Woods & Bukuya are a given the last spot Capewell & Sorensen, i just think Capewell has hit form right time and should get the nod, he also offers cover outwide

The halves pick themselves, so do starting forwards and fullback.

That leaves outside backs and bench.

If everyone is available what is the 2-5

2. Feki
3. Ramien
4. Dugan
5. Feki

I think that those centres offer more in attack and are as good as Leutele in defence.

The bench Seggy, Woods & Bukuya are a given the last spot Capewell & Sorensen, i just think Capewell has hit form right time and should get the nod, he also offers cover outwide
I know feki is good but can he cover both wings? Lol

chewsta

First Grade
Tough choices ahead for Flange.
All four blokes eligible for the two centre positions are good enough and deserve to be there.
Capes looked busted at the end of today's game. Stood out on the wing and looked to be in a lot of pain. Not sure what happened though.

Weaponhead

Coach
In a semi I won’t be surprised, if all are fit, if Flanno goes with the tries and tested encumbents. I can see Ramien missing out.

Leeso
Dugeso
Lootso
Fekso
I could see that happening too. Need a big body and experienced player to mark Mitchell. He is their danger player.

chewsta

First Grade
Here's something else to think about.
Does Feki's recent form have a lot to do with Loots being out?
Loots rarely looks to pass to his outside man even if he is wide open.
Feki has been seeing far more ball with Capewell playing straight. Which gives more options to wade, Moyza and Val sweeping around.
Capes doesn't let Wade cramp his lane either which then leaves Feki more room.

Just my observations so take it with a grain of salt.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Here's something else to think about.
Does Feki's recent form have a lot to do with Loots being out?
Loots rarely looks to pass to his outside man even if he is wide open.
Feki has been seeing far more ball with Capewell playing straight. Which gives more options to wade, Moyza and Val sweeping around.
Capes doesn't let Wade cramp his lane either which then leaves Feki more room.

Just my observations so take it with a grain of salt.

Feki’s recent form has more to do with

a) Graham being back
b) Graham and Moylan combo
c) Felix finding his passing game
d) Chad
e) Forwards doing the same job but in the background. That’s the biggest change over the last six weeks. Backs get quicker, crisper ball. Backs make a million metres out of trouble. Backs creating overlaps.

chewsta

First Grade
Feki’s recent form has more to do with

a) Graham being back
b) Graham and Moylan combo
c) Felix finding his passing game
d) Chad
e) Forwards doing the same job but in the background. That’s the biggest change over the last six weeks. Backs get quicker, crisper ball. Backs make a million metres out of trouble. Backs creating overlaps.

Yeah all fair points too.
One major thing I noticed, we look real fit at the moment too. Everything is done at speed. The scramble a bit out of sorts today at times but all the individuals hitting form at the moment definitely isnt a coincidence.

Weaponhead

Coach
It may be a horses for courses situation. Ramien offers attack but his inexperience could be caught out in big games. Nice problem for the Flange to have.

shaggs

Coach
Who is the roosters right centre??

The question is who marks Mitchell. Dugan or Ramien?