What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our future captain

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe Schniders promising future at our club has become a factor in the Rheed negotiations. Obviously Kyle is as yet unproven but the talk about this kid has only been rivaled by that of a younger Dylan Brown.
He was always the more promising dummy half coming through, and that promise must still exist. But Mahoney has already exceeded the hype, at least from my perspective as an outsider. He never seemed like he would be a solid first grader by the age of 23, but he is. Meanwhile Schneider seemed to be the second coming of Cam365.

84 Baby

Referee
If I was a betting man, I dare say reed has probably been offered a contract by a rival club/desperate club (bulldogs???) and he’s using that to get more money from us.

F*^k it, I bet @strider left nut that’s what’s happening. And we aren’t caving in.
I’ll take that bet!

84 Baby

Referee
Maybe Schniders promising future at our club has become a factor in the Rheed negotiations. Obviously Kyle is as yet unproven but the talk about this kid has only been rivaled by that of a younger Dylan Brown.
It probably is. 2 years isn’t a long contract for the future captain.

strider

Post Whore
If I was a betting man, I dare say reed has probably been offered a contract by a rival club/desperate club (bulldogs???) and he’s using that to get more money from us.

F*^k it, I bet @strider left nut that’s what’s happening. And we aren’t caving in.
Hey hey hey .... my nuts arent to be bet on player contracts ... they are worth the paper they are written on

hindy111

Post Whore
He was always the more promising dummy half coming through, and that promise must still exist. But Mahoney has already exceeded the hype, at least from my perspective as an outsider. He never seemed like he would be a solid first grader by the age of 23, but he is. Meanwhile Schneider seemed to be the second coming of Cam365.

So did Katoa and Wade Egan.

I watched a lot of 20s. Reed stood out with Stone and I thought they woukd have a future. But Dargan was also seen as very good.

Guys like Schneider and Dunster lost any chance of being a suprise packet. Same goes for Hughes and Hollis who all may of snuck the odd game off bench or atleast played against men in NSw cup. That wpuld of given the coach a chance to see which ones are going to be ready for 2021 and which won't.
Bad timing for a guy like Alvaro. I feel his NRL career will be over. Parra will not give another gig imo. He prob won't attract interest from the UK either. Maybe a strong club will pick him up as a fill in.

Happy MEel

First Grade
So did Katoa and Wade Egan.

I watched a lot of 20s. Reed stood out with Stone and I thought they woukd have a future. But Dargan was also seen as very good.

Guys like Schneider and Dunster lost any chance of being a suprise packet. Same goes for Hughes and Hollis who all may of snuck the odd game off bench or atleast played against men in NSw cup. That wpuld of given the coach a chance to see which ones are going to be ready for 2021 and which won't.
Bad timing for a guy like Alvaro. I feel his NRL career will be over. Parra will not give another gig imo. He prob won't attract interest from the UK either. Maybe a strong club will pick him up as a fill in.
Like us?

I reckon he’d be a good fit for a club like Brisbane who desperately need experience in their forward pack to show their current pea hearts what it takes to be a professional footballer. He’s also from up that way, isn’t he?