What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our future looks good.

Basil Brush

Juniors
So impressed with Gutherson, Alvaro, French and to a lesser extent Terepo and Moreora (spelling). All under 22?

We add our senior players and things look good.

Our future looks bright!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Terepo is about 25 this year and Alvaro 23. Gutherson is 22, Moeroa is 21 and French is 20. Pritchard (22), Folau (22) and Twal (20) are also contracted beyond this year.

Fanbase

Juniors
Terepo is about 25 this year and Alvaro 23. Gutherson is 22, Moeroa is 21 and French is 20. Pritchard (22), Folau (22) and Twal (20) are also contracted beyond this year.
yeah folau is the future of the eels. nother great pau selection for our team bahahahahahaha

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

In the above post, Pou points out that Folau is "contracted beyond this year". Importantly, he doesn't comment on whether or not Folau is the "future of the eels".

yeah folau is the future of the eels. nother great pau selection for our team bahahahahahaha

Now here's where things get a bit tricky as the above post is clearly written by someone for whom English is their second language.

However, I think he is alleging that Pou suggested that Folau is the "future of the eels".

What a f**ken deadshit.

Fanbase

Juniors
In the above post, Pou points out that Folau is "contracted beyond this year". Importantly, he doesn't comment on whether or not Folau is the "future of the eels".

Now here's where things get a bit tricky as the above post is clearly written by someone for whom English is their second language.

However, I think he is alleging that Pou suggested that Folau is the "future of the eels".

What a f**ken deadshit.
you no get sarcasm fat guts? bit too cleaver for you I suppose