What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Men In JJJ Breakfast!

Check it out! As predicted by others, Jay and Lindsay from Frenzal Rhomb are the new JJJ breakfast radio team.

Here's a pic of Jay in a jets shirt from the Herald.
whalley_narrowweb__200x281.jpg
and an article about the move:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/TV--Radio/Wakeup-call/2004/12/21/1103391756905.html

More power to you, my sons - any chance of doing a live call of this year's Frank Hyde Cup?

Two tips, boys:
1. The broadcast landlines are still in place in the commentary position/canteen block at Henson Park.

2. Get Wilko to do the actual calling (is he still under contract to the ABC?) and provide the 'er..... "colour" commentary yourselves.

Go the Rhomb & Go the Jets!

Red Bear

Referee
You blokes are lucky to have blokes like that promoting you all the time. We need someone like that at the bears.
f**king top band as well, the best in oz and indeed the world :D

SirShire

First Grade
Just an observation from the Metro section of an SMH from a few weeks ago - a picture of the band 'Celibate Rifles', one of the singers decked out in a retro Jets strip.

I got my Sydney Airport Jets jersey the otherday, hoping to get it signed by Steve Bowden and framed :D

Bluebag

Juniors
There are a number of muso's who wear the Jets retro gear and we are proud that they do. None expect anything for nothing and do their bit to support the club financially and promotionally and for that we are always grateful.

Jeffles

Bench
I hope they get sued early on so that we can see the Jets merch as they walk into court. :lol: