What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Next Fullback

Rebound

Juniors
Stanley to fullback, as covered in the thread Nightingale and Morris are excellent wingers, leave them there. Chase Stanley to cover injuries/origin for Coops/Gasnier, the Moltzen signing is great imo (i know wrong thread) as he can cover quite a bit.

It has to be stanley he looks like he is going to be a gun player of the future; Is he the stanley that pledged to NSW ? or was that his brother ?

God-King Dean

Immortal
It has to be stanley he looks like he is going to be a gun player of the future; Is he the stanley that pledged to NSW ? or was that his brother ?

Yep, it was Style. (Kyle Stanley for n00bz)

Chase has already played for New Zealand.

Hopefully one day Style plays for Oz, & Chase for NZ. For the lulz.

Yep, it was Style. (Kyle Stanley for n00bz)

Chase has already played for New Zealand.

Hopefully one day Style plays for Oz, & Chase for NZ. For the lulz.

The think i like about style is that he has good ball playing ability and he is very versatile; he has similar versatility to Will hopoate. He has great potential.

Bring back choc

Juniors
How do you know he is not? Some of you seem to think that it comes down to 'want' on the clubs behalf. The player has a say in it as well.

Well priority means getting an answer or an indication prior to signing others. Its means pulling out all stops to retain him. Either way it sems to me cuthbo's hesitation signals he is off next year. But I could be wrong.

I would have thought he would have done a deal a while ago. The knights could be his next home. Or roosters.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Well priority means getting an answer or an indication prior to signing others. Its means pulling out all stops to retain him.

Again, the player has a choice. You can't be held ransom and just sit and wait until you get an answer, which was my point from the beginning. We don't know exactly what saints have offered him or why he hasn't signed yet so you can't assume he is not a priority.