What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our next fullback

watatank

Coach
The former Broncos we have got have an association with Grififn, don't think Milford does

We may look into it but can't see us making a serious offer for him compared to what other teams might offer

More likely the Bulldogs although wouldn't be surprised if a team like the Sharks are interested.

BIG RIG

Juniors
I believe this will occur IMO

Milford does have a link with Hook

Hook signed Milford to Brisbane in 2013 when he was coach

The deal was set to begin in 2014 but Milford decided to stay for a further yr in Canberra before joint in 2015 but by then Griffin has been moved on and replaced by Wayne

So Milford and Hook do have history

Gareth67

First Grade
Lawd forbid , talking about throwing the baby out with the bathwater !

No , no and no to the man . Overrated and would be yet another Norman signing , his better days were at Canberra with only glimpses of his true ability at the Broncs .

I beginning to get the feeling that Walters is directing his problem children to the Dragons , in an effort to kickstart his own team .

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Our next fullback will come from within, imo
I reckon it will be Ramsey. I reckon he is giving him a year at wing to get used to the physicality of NRL then a bit more bulking up over the off season and he will be fullback. He is young enough to learn all the stuff Dufty should have off Mary. I reckon we will see a better version of him at 1, I know he has made some stuff ups but generally I think he's pretty fearless under the highball, returns the ball with speed and his defence has been pretty good. He is obviously not a trucking it out of our end type of winger but can roam around the field looking for gaps from the back instead of waiting for a pass. If we were to buy a fullback maybe Hynes would be worth a look. I still haven't given up on Dufty completely but it does feel like the writing is on the wall. Im done with Norman though.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Milf's best position is fullback. He was great at Canberra playing there. If Griffin can get him to that form like he has with Bird, McCulloch and Hunt then he will be a sensational signing.

Bronco's looks to be a toxic enviroment. Everyone is playing terrible not just Milford.

Bennett left a giant turd before he left as he left on bad terms and the joint has stunk since. Remember half the side went to Bennet's for a BBQ the others with the Bronco's dude ( I think his name is Paul White). Nothing worse than a split camp. Siebold was on a hiding to nothing and the damage seems to still be there.

Bennett is a great coach but geez he leaves a mess whe he goes. I wonder how Souths go when he leaves. I think Demitriou won't let that happen. He seems to be a good operator and seems to be steering the ship now so it should be a smooth transition. Plus he has Bennett's approval unlike Siebold did.

mickeylane

Bench
My tip definitely an outsider no one apart from Ramsay a contender . Will be a ball player In order I believe could be .
Moylan
Mbye
Milford definitely if he’s at $550k

possm

Coach
My tip definitely an outsider no one apart from Ramsay a contender . Will be a ball player In order I believe could be .
Moylan
Mbye
Milford definitely if he’s at $550k
I've come to realize that it is too early for any of our young guns to take over the fullback role however, if there is no suitable recruit available then it will have to be Ramsey.

No way should we look to Milford for any position in our squad.

Latest posts