What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our off contract players

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is what we have left yet to be signed by us or elsewhere.
Will Chambers - like to see him stay on base amount, experience and attitude.
Josh Dugan - he is out the door no loss.
Mawene Hiroti - Had a few chances has not done enough to keep other bargain players or youth can cover.
Nene McDonald - out the door.
Billy Magoulias - at one time was highly thought of, just never measured up.
Kyle Paterson - Backup to Brailey and was actually coming of bench for Jets, leaving.
Aiden Tolman - If on base amount maybe keep depending on what else is out there no rush.
Aaron Woods - please be gone asap.
Jenson Taumopeau - club option in favour for 2022 I would assume he is kept.
Jackson Ferris - injured so often but on base would keep.
Daniel Vasquez - not sure even on base, lack of footy last 2 years.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Feel bad that you went to so much trouble and no merkin replied! Agree with all that except I’d probably give Hiroti 1 more year on the base salary for depth.

R-15-3

Juniors
Chambers on a base depth salary, other than that no. If they haven’t gotten a start this year in our team why the f**k would they ever

Inferno

Coach
Hiroti isn't likely to be on anything other than a minimum contract anyway. How many games has he played, a dozen?

He had a shocking start but I think he's improved since then. I would be keeping both he and Chambers on minimum wages.

Otherwise it's a thanks for coming for Woods, Dugan, Billy and McDonald (who I think has already signed elsewhere).

Real shame Ferris has had so many injuries the last couple of years but for that he probably would have gotten at least some of Hiroti's opportunities.

Quigs

Immortal
Otherwise it's a thanks for coming for Woods, Dugan, Billy and McDonald (who I think has already signed elsewhere).
Nene has signed with Norths in the Qld Cup for the rest of the 2021 season.