What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Premiership Winning Dream

Can't keep living in the past and bemoaning the loss of players. We are not like Melbourne or the Roosters where players are happy to bide their time or stay for less than what they would get elsewhere. What we need to do is move forward with what we have and make the most out of the talent we've got coming through.
We're more or less of the same opinion, though I disagree about Robson. He moved to a Cowboys side with a 30% win percentage but established himself as the starting hooker and has played a huge part in their revival as a finals contender.
Also I can, and I will, keep living in the past and bemoaning the loss of players. I'm still dirty with John Fleming for letting Robert Stone and Colin Fraser go, and I'm still sulking about us losing Michael O'Connor and Brett Morris. I don't forgive and I don't forget.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
We're more or less of the same opinion, though I disagree about Robson. He moved to a Cowboys side with a 30% win percentage but established himself as the starting hooker and has played a huge part in their revival as a finals contender.
Also I can, and I will, keep living in the past and bemoaning the loss of players. I'm still dirty with John Fleming for letting Robert Stone and Colin Fraser go, and I'm still sulking about us losing Michael O'Connor and Brett Morris. I don't forgive and I don't forget.
Wow! Now that is Olympic standard grudge holding NOTB. I thought I really knew how to hold a grudge, but you have put me to shame! (I blame my old mum for my shortcomings - she taught me "You can forgive, but you don't forget!") 🙂

True_Believer

Juniors
Agreed, but he was behind McInness and couldn't see a future at the club behind an 80 minute hooker. As it turns out McInness didn't stay but we don't have crystal balls. I can't begrudge the kid wanting to go up there with a guaranteed position in first grade. That, after all, is what it's about. Shit if that was my son I'd be pushing him to do the same thing.

Latest posts