What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our run Home

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Here is our run home.

Bulldogs- away
Dragons - away
Cowboys - home
Storm - home
Manly - away
Warriors - home

No easy games in this lot. Even the Dragons are finding form with Benji.

Just as well 3 of our last 4 at home.

Panther Pete

Juniors
How many points do you normally need to make the 8? With the way we have been playing lately combined with injuries, I think we will do well to get two more wins which means we should limp into the semi's. It would be another story if we can find that defensive urgency we displayed earlier in the season.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I think 28 will get you into the 8. We are on 26 currently. 30 to be sure.
There is still 13 teams that could make the finals.

maple_69

Bench
I think Cowboys, Warriors, Dragons are must win and Bulldogs would be very handy. Tough run but we just need to rediscover what is was that had us with the 2nd best defence and 2nd best home record in the comp and we should get through OK.

roofromoz

First Grade
2 more wins needed I think. One thing in our favour though is a fairly healthy positive differential for now, compared to many in the chasing group.

Sime_11

Juniors
honestly i think 3 minimum to guarantee finals. its so close this season, i read somewhere (probably here lol) that 13 teams are still in contention for the finals.

from here personally, i think we should finish 6th or better, we've played really well this season, would be sour if we just make or miss out on the finals....

maple_69

Bench
I did a predictor with us winning Cows, Dragons, Warriors games and losing the rest and it had us 6th falling behind Easts, Dogs, Storm.
So hard to predict though. The tigers have some tight games and could go either way. The Roosters could get their shit together or not. Dogs and Penrith could start sliding. Clearest pattern emerging is the Broncs slide out of contention.
Either way I'm looking forward to the finals for the first time in a long time. It promises to actually be interesting this year whether we bomb out or not.

Sime_11

Juniors
leave broncos2010 alone..... its not his fault his team couldnt beat the Panthers who are supposedly gone for the year and yet the Panthers are still above his beloved donkeys.....

i just hate to think how he will react when he finds out the Broncos dont go all the way in 2015....

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I started this thread last night. Then at lunch today, I'm reading the paper, and there is a story about how hard our run to the finals is. A coincidence? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Puntastic

Juniors
I started this thread last night. Then at lunch today, I'm reading the paper, and there is a story about how hard our run to the finals is. A coincidence? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Not sure about one night being enough time, but nobody was talking about our draw until it popped up here. Happens plenty I'm sure. Who better to get your ideas from than the very people you plan on selling them back to? Besides, you don't have to do your own legwork.

franklin2323

Immortal
Lose our away games win the home ones.

Cant see the Warriors or Cowboys beating us at Penrith.

I see the same. Dragons and Storm games though may switch around the fact we will beat Dragons and lose to Storm. 32 should finish us just outside the top 4.

Last year dropping games to Tigers cost us finals. Dropping 2 to Sharks costs us top 4 this year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not sure about one night being enough time, but nobody was talking about our draw until it popped up here. Happens plenty I'm sure. Who better to get your ideas from than the very people you plan on selling them back to? Besides, you don't have to do your own legwork.

Journos always trawl forums, Social media etc for stories

Sime_11

Juniors
honestly I can see Penrith beating Melbourne at home, we were unlucky to not win Game 2 down there not to mention how biased the Refs were that game, i still get annoyed when I remember that game lol.

hope the boys remember that pain/anger and give melbourne a hiding