What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our run home

Rabbits20

Immortal
So 4 out of 7 wins from here on would see us make the 8 with an 11 and 9 record.

3 wins out of 7 would have us relying on what Manly do but we can still make the 8.

I think think this is exactly our run home:

Cows (A)
Manly (H)
Parra (A)
Storm (H)
Tigers (A)
Bulldogs (H)
Rorters (H)

Raiders have Broncos, Dogs and Titans next, we won’t be catching them.

Imo the best we can finish is 6th and the worst we can finish for mine is 9th.

Travitoh

First Grade
That's a tough run in. The game against Manly could be the difference between playing finals or not.

I feel the top 6 will most likely remain as is and it will be between Souths, Cronulla and Manly for 7 and 8.

I'll be optimistic and tip a 4-3 finish but my gut is telling me different.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Look if Souths are gonna be fair dinkum about being a play off team, they gotta win against Cowboys, Manly, Tigers and Bulldogs which is certainly doable as none of those teams are in the top 8, and all are playing poorly, and the season is over for all of them except Manly at the moment.

And they can clinch it if they beat one of Melbourne, Parramatta and the Bondi KFC. Hopefully Munster is out for a while.

Travitoh

First Grade
Look if Souths are gonna be fair dinkum about being a play off team, they gotta win against Cowboys, Manly, Tigers and Bulldogs which is certainly doable as none of those teams are in the top 8, and all are playing poorly, and the season is over for all of them except Manly at the moment.

And they can clinch it if they beat one of Melbourne, Parramatta and the Bondi KFC. Hopefully Munster is out for a while.

Manly will be dangerous as i believe they'll be getting some quality troops back soon. Tom Trbojevic alone changes that team.

I believe Souths can beat Parra.

Anything less than finals is a fail imo. First week finals elimination would be considered par imo.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Manly will be dangerous as i believe they'll be getting some quality troops back soon. Tom Trbojevic alone changes that team.

I believe Souths can beat Parra.

Anything less than finals is a fail imo. First week finals elimination would be considered par imo.
yep I'm pretty much the same as you, had us at somwhere between 6th and 8th at the start of the season. Missing the 8 would be a fail.
Re Manly: havent heard any news about Tom ccoming back, but Fanua Blake gonna be out, Dylan is done, dont think Sironen will be back in time. Mate if we dont beat them, honestly we don't deserve to be there. If we don't make it, it will be on Bennett, he's been too distracted blueing every week with the Broncos, and lack of forcing the game plan to play to the left and through Cody more

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
So up to 6th we go.

Also cheers to the Warriors for beating the Knights.

With Manly, Tigers and St George all losing it has been an awesome weekend for us!

Now we get to look forward to an absolute blockbuster this Friday Night as we take on the 2nd placed Storm. I AM PUMPED for this enormous occasion.

Latest posts