What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ours is the BEST League Forum!

ouryears

Bench
Just been having a gander at many of the other teams sadass NRL forums, oh man what a yawn! CONGRATS all my Dragons brothers and sisters! ours is firstly THE most used, alive and passionate, SO fun, witty, insightful intelligent and damn funny!! SO glad to be a part of it all we rule!
So very true nontime111,
Storm hardly exist, 1 fan
Roosters, a brother of the storm, half a fan
Grubs, no presence, yawwwnnn
The rest......as you say, Sadass!!

BLM01

First Grade
What did you people expect. It goes hand in hand with true real life supporters who went to watch or who just love to support this famous most recognised club in rugby league.
We got Souths supporters covered now as they left in droves when they spent years in the cellar. The rest..no competition.

Dragons4me

Juniors
I agree. Even the Rorters forum after the GF win was pretty pathetic. And that's what pisses me off. We could be the greatest club in the league just based on passionate fans. We want to support our club. For me it's part of my DNA. If only our club had visionary and capable management. :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Just been having a gander at many of the other teams sadass NRL forums, oh man what a yawn! CONGRATS all my Dragons brothers and sisters! ours is firstly THE most used, alive and passionate, SO fun, witty, insightful intelligent and damn funny!! SO glad to be a part of it all we rule!

lm excited.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I agree. Even the Rorters forum after the GF win was pretty pathetic. And that's what pisses me off. We could be the greatest club in the league just based on passionate fans. We want to support our club. For me it's part of my DNA. If only our club had visionary and capable management. :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

Have yourself a Gold Dragon 2018 Members Award for your worthy post contribution.
Dragon Award Member Award.jpg

Frank Facer

First Grade
I agree. I have considered starting a thread along the same lines. Ours is the best forum.

Latest posts