What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outside Backs

Green Evil

Juniors
It has been said plenty of times that we are short of quality outside backs. That is the reason that we signed Berrigan but have been forced to use him at hooker to cover the shortfall of quality hookers. Starts to sound like we have a shortfall of qulaity in most positions!

The Knights are apparently looking at off loading Junior Sau and i think we whould be looking at bringing him back to the raiders. He was an outstanding junior for us and has gone on to become a NZ international at the knights. Obviously Bennett doesnt think he offers much but over the last few seasons he has played some great football. Surely he cant lose that sort of quality overnight. Im thinking snap him up quicksmart and hopefully the knights will be helping out by paying some of his salary for next year as well!

shear_joy9

Coach
sau's garbage.
I'd rather start bani over him.

there's plenty of talent available at mounties furner just refuses to give them a go. Low, Sauiluma, Massey and Hodge all have the ability to be quality first graders

sau's garbage.

there's plenty of talent available at mounties furner just refuses to give them a go. Low, Sauiluma, Massey and Hodge all have the ability to be quality first graders

Im not sold on Massey , and Id have just about anyone in front of him.

Hodge's contract has just been extended so he must be in the plans.

Low would be my pick but I dont know how he has been going of late.

I wish we had kept Chee Kam , he looks the real deal in the U20's comp.

mongoose

Coach
sau's garbage.

Well he did just start lee and Pelo recently, I'm sure furner will get around to them at some stage...

Green Evil

Juniors
Massey is hopeless. If he is re-signed they are kidding themselves. Hodge looked the goods in under 20s but seems to have struggled with the move from fullback. We are in desperate need of some depth in the centres to put pressure on croker although he looked better defending 2 in from the wing on the weekend with Dugan outside him.

Cryptic

Juniors
In regards to our defence it's really not all on Croker... Yes he needs to come in and make the big calls more often but the amount of times the entire team is sliding out to his wing to cover a one, two, or even three man overlap is just pathetic... In the middle of the field, sure it happens, but our own line?

I still say our problem is in the dummy half spot... That and, yet again, apparantly the physical training and conditioning staff....

sydraider

First Grade
There was a rumour the club was in talks with Talanoa, that will do me if true, that bloke is just a balls up waiting to happen.

Latest posts