What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated snacks/foods

Zadar

Juniors
I dont mind some of them but all inferior to a nice firm fragrant mango.

I was going to add guava to the list but cant remember the last time i had one. Same as jackfruit.

Dragonfruit doesnt taste like anything at all. And persimmons, nashis and starfuit are not much better.

I have a mango a day when in season, a perfect calypso is my favourite, small seed and a milder taste, hate it when the season is over.

hate passion fruit, I don’t get eating bitter pips.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I dont mind some of them but all inferior to a nice firm fragrant mango.

I was going to add guava to the list but cant remember the last time i had one. Same as jackfruit.

Dragonfruit doesnt taste like anything at all. And persimmons, nashis and starfuit are not much better.

A ripe persimmon is beautiful and sweet, it has to be ripe and almost mushy though to eat, there was one variety bred though that was made so it was still firm when it was ripe, i think it was called fuji fruit but not the same taste, not much taste at all actually. Back in the 70s our neighbour had two guava trees in their back yard, one produced white fruit, the other pink, both were nice but the pink fleshed ones were the best.

Latest posts