What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzie Roosters F7's - 2010 Thread

Alright, we need one more. 750 words, it's a knock-out comp.
Against the Eels.

Non Terminator
Bubbles
TBA

-

TBA
TBA

DUE SUNDAY 9PM! Not next week, Sunday!

Monk

Referee
Umm, i might be able to do something on saturday night. If you havnt got anyone by then let me know on facebook NT.

So yeh, bench me for now.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm still a maybe. Sorry I'm not as reliable this season NT, uni assignments have been a bit hectic and I have serious issues with procrastination...

Bubbles

Juniors
NT, I really enjoyed your article; it took me back to that long ago golden era for our Chooks - sigh how I miss it :(

My articles in, so only Lambretta to go - go Easts!!

lol.
Guys, we could very well be into the second round early as, sadly, Parramatta were unable to get all three articles in.

We'll either be taking on Newtown or South Sydney.

Starting:
Non Terminator
Cliffhanger
TBA

Bench:
TBA
TBA

bartman

Immortal
Well done Roosters, well deserved win seeing as you had your articles in well and truly before the first fullftime.

Good luck getting through the next two cup games and picking up some F7s silverware!

Lambretta

First Grade
Outside of my rant, I just wanted to say Lambretta, that I really enjoyed your article - what a great debut piece, congrats it's excellent!!

Aww, fanx Bubbles

My internet use is sporadic to say the least atm, but I do try and check out as much as I can.

I enjoyed writing that first piece and the 2nd one on Folau sorta just came from a post I was originally going to write in the forums.

I look forward to coming up with some more soon.

Lambretta

First Grade
Guys, fulltime is close, Saturday 9pm. Early, I know.
Cliffhanger, how are you going?
We also need a third.

Wish I could help, but I have a review for the latest Morcheeba album to write for ITM.

Will get some more up during the season though

Will keep you posted.

adamkungl

Immortal
im out of action for a bit guys, internet at home has been down for a week and i'm not sure when it will be back up