What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzie

The Colonel

Immortal
Dave,

Someone posted over at my site that "The Wall Forum at the official site confirms Ozzie is no longer with us."

Given the medical problems he was facing it is quite possibly a blessing for him but very sad news for his family and friends.

Good bloke, even though I never had the chance to meet him personally.

I haven't been on this forum that much lately so I haven't been able to catch up with what's happening!.

I am saddened by the loss of Ozzie. Very deepest condolensces to his family and friends.

Stained_Class

Juniors
well guys the time has arrived for me to leave this world. Back in hospital again last week. They can't stop the bleeding to the brain. They really can't operate as I would die on the table because I would bleed to death. My body doesn't produce blood clotting. The time has come to make a decision what do I want on the occassion of my next bleeding attack. I talk to my lord every day - and I was told not to fear death which helped me accept what was going on to me - how long is a piece of string when they ask me how long do have. Another blackout and that is it. So the future looks short - please let others where I am going. Like Choppies, and the forum police - willow etc. I feel no pain, do not suffer headaches which coulg give me a little time Mwife Dorothy and my boys are taking this hard. I know I will get a visit from my other two children. Farewelll my friends if I don't get to talk to you all againt. It's time for a sleep

What a wonderful attitude he had in regards to his illness. Very brave indeed. Hard not to feel inspired and feel admiration for Ozzie. He must have been a great man to know.

My deepest condolences to his entire family.

Rexxy

Coach
Dont know if anyone is interested but in the migration of the old WORL posts to the new dragons sub site, there are long forgotten Ozzie posts from WORL fthat have come to light.

Please enjoy. he was one of a kind.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/member.php?u=28565

well guys the time has arrived for me to leave this world. Back in hospital again last week. They can't stop the bleeding to the brain. They really can't operate as I would die on the table because I would bleed to death. My body doesn't produce blood clotting. The time has come to make a decision what do I want on the occassion of my next bleeding attack. I talk to my lord every day - and I was told not to fear death which helped me accept what was going on to me - how long is a piece of string when they ask me how long do have. Another blackout and that is it. So the future looks short - please let others where I am going. Like Choppies, and the forum police - willow etc. I feel no pain, do not suffer headaches which coulg give me a little time Mwife Dorothy and my boys are taking this hard. I know I will get a visit from my other two children. Farewelll my friends if I don't get to talk to you all againt. It's time for a sleep

Last edited:

SEAT 1A

Bench
I also was not aware of Ozzie's illness. However, it's always sad when a passionate supported leaves this earth for their next journey.
All the great moments Ozzie had following the Rosters can not be taken away.

My condolences to Ozzie's family.

Dave Q

Coach
That post brings it all back.

As viewers know, my own tribute is to sacrifice for ozzie and I will posting up photos of these sacrifices so everybody can share the tribute.

Maybe I can think up a few funny ones to ease the days events.

Ozzie liked a good laff like the rest of us.

Rexxy

Coach
f**k I hope my posts from those days are long gone. Dead set, I was a lunatic.

dear henrieté

you seem too young to be a poster at an old forum. And a lunatic? never! Maybe wise beyond your years. And a looker too I bet.

Hang on, don't tell me.

D'Oh! the penny just dropped. I think I've worked out ho you are ;-)

henrieté

Juniors
dear henrieté

you seem too young to be a poster at an old forum. And a lunatic? never! Maybe wise beyond your years. And a looker too I bet.

Hang on, don't tell me.

D'Oh! the penny just dropped. I think I've worked out ho you are ;-)

Take me out for Mexican and see for yourself.. :lol:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
To Ozzie,

We know that you are aware of all of your fellow LU posters thoughts of you, especially in this week that we have dedicated to you.

I am also one of them, and I say you are missed mate !

Go Ozzie, a True Rugby League Fan of the highest order.

Cheers,

Ziggy

Rexxy

Coach
Rexxy, as an alternative we could meet in a park and share wine from a pineapple can.

Porphyry Pearl is such a nice drop on a hot night. Pimms No 7 Cup can be very refreshing too.

If you drink too much, will you show your tattoo?

:shock:

Latest posts