What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan in NZ - Pyjama tour 2017/18

ANTiLAG

First Grade
162 to get off 30 overs. 6 wickets in hand. This is finally the type of games this team needs to prepare for the WC. Win or lose, this game at least gives the middle order a chance to start prooving their value or give further reason to be dropped - cos there's a lot of doubters.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
Like Iafeta I'm really struggling with what Guptill did, that really was stupid beyond belief

Iafeta

Referee
In fairness to Richard Illingworth, that was an excellent decision. Perhaps when his man crush Don Voges isn't playing he is quite competent.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Really irks me that Hamilton has an intl cricket ground as well as a separate intl rugby ground, and Auckland doesn't. But does have 2 intl rugby grounds and an intl rugby league one too.

I don't mind Eden Park for Chappel Hadlees and World Cup cricket - but its terrible for low crowd pulling games or test matches

Meth

Staff member
Eden Park is such a crap place for cricket too. I can't remember whose fault it was, but they really shit the bed not going for the new stadium down as the viaduct.

Latest posts