1. Round 10 Edition OUT NOW:

The Magic Round issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

A packed Magic Round issue looks ahead to the weekend at Suncorp, with more stories including an opinion piece on a recent court verdict, news from Victoria, and a chat to Knights' rookie Phoenix Crossland - plus the full match program for Round 10 of the NRL and teams & results for NSWRL, QRL and more.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 10 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Panther future

Discussion in 'Penrith Panthers' started by Jane Murray, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Bench

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. Pomoz

Pomoz Juniors

Wow! That is incredible. How good can this team be when it has played a few more games!

3. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Bench

It is. Some of those players are signed up for three+ years. This side is only going to improve, and win plenty of premierships, hopefully, starting this year.

4. betcats

betcats Referee

This is why we shouldn’t be to worried about losing ciraldo if that happens. Our coaches have been awesome not taking anything away from them but this team is a special group I think they could make most coaches look awesome. They came through together for the most part and they have a great created a great culture here. 22/23 is such a high level of consistency it’s almost unheard of and they are the least experienced team in the league! Amazing.

Blade23, CCJohnC, Crashtest and 2 others like this.
  5. Wayne's World

Wayne's World Bench

Have a great chance to build a dynasty, you guys have a great young team.

WestyLife, betcats and Jane Murray like this.
  6. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Bench

I hope we go after Morris, if Cam leaves
    That we do.

betcats likes this.
  7. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Juniors

Youngest and most inexperienced team leading the pack!.....and also the most arrogant and disrespectful according dickhead Crawley on 360 tonight.

Blade23, Whino, CCJohnC and 3 others like this.
  8. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Bench

Our team is far from arrogant and disrespectful. That title belongs to the Storm, Eels, and the Roosters.

blue bags likes this.
  9. WestyLife

WestyLife Bench

When people start talking like that you know they fear the club. People are only nice to clubs who suck.

10. betcats

betcats Referee

Imo there has to be a certain level of arrogance for any great team or athlete, not off the field but during the game or competition you need some arrogance, I mean they need to believe they can beat anyone which means they need to believe they are the best. The arrogance comes with with the hard work, they were tested last year and faced a setback and they have come out stronger for it. The arrogance we are seeing is them really starting to understand how good they are and they good they can be imo, the coaches just need to make sure they keep working hard.

11. roofromoz

roofromoz First Grade

The nucleus of the NRL team now were the U20s premiers in 2015. Build from within. I have never felt more confident about the future as a Penrith fan.

12. luv my panfas

luv my panfas Juniors

Creepy crawley is just like the rest of those so called fox experts Him Kent hooper and rothfield would never get a one on one interview with any player so they just write shit Its called cash for comment Still waiting for old piss hooper to apologise for the rant over Burton Hell even old laundry apologised !!!

Jane Murray likes this.
  13. Westernised Panther

Westernised Panther Juniors

Unfortunately, certain people get arrogance mixed up with confidence.

14. Crashtest

Crashtest Juniors

I always thought Crawley was an absolute dickhead, but he went to a whole new level tonight.

I almost threw my barbecue chicken at the tv screen when he brought up Panther arrogance and disrespect as his beef of the week. Probably a good thing I was starving and reframed from doing it.

Blade23, ACTPanthers, CCJohnC and 2 others like this.
  15. panthersam

panthersam Juniors

Some more trash journalism just to try and pull us down a peg - they showed the footage a thousand times and didn’t make any mention of Liam Martin being pushed by Jarrod Croker, literally just ignored it lol

Crashtest and Jane Murray like this.
  16. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Bench

I call the Storm, and the Roosters, arrogant, not the Panthers.

Fangs and Westernised Panther like this.
  17. betcats

betcats Referee

All that niggling just goes hand in hand with competitive footy imo. We are undefeated teams are going to get ruthless against us so we need to be ruthless in turn. You could see all game both sides were into each other.

That being said I think the critta incident is being overblown. For one thing tapine wasn’t subbed on yet sure but are the players on the field really paying attention to that? He was practically in the huddle before critta put an arm around him. Secondly there’s a photo with both of them laughing in the middle of that huddle, given the way Luai and tapine embraced after the game I’d say they all know each other. Critta was being a smart arse merkin for sure but usually if an opposition player is standing that close to try celebration something will happen, critta just wanted another hug :slight_smile:

18. franklin2323

franklin2323 Immortal

The best athletes are all ego and knobs... So it is a good thing

CCJohnC likes this.
  19. The_Frog

The_Frog Bench

I do think Ivan should have a word with them to curb the exuberance just a little. They've probably got the message from Critta's little sting in the wallet anyway.

Shows that journos read this site. Yes he did froth at the mouth a bit.

WestyLife and Jane Murray like this.
  20. Whino

Whino Juniors

Being nice and soft doesn't win games.
    We are undefeated to start the year and only lost 2 last year. As far as I am concerned they can keep doing what they are doing.
    And Crawley lol.

tripster, Blade23 and WestyLife like this.