What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers, Broncos and Warriors

Tigerm

First Grade
Provided we can keep up the last 2 weeks efforts, just need one of the above to collapse.

All are 4 pts clear of us, it's a big challenge.

My tip is the Warriors, just not sure we catch them though, as the Knights are coming.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I tend to agree that the Warriors are the ones out of that lot to faulter but the Broncos still have to play Souths, Easts and Sharks in the next six weeks which is the harder of the two draws.

Tigerm

First Grade
Bronco's Vs Cronulla seem our best bet to get one of the three to put some jelly in the legs, this week.

Of course we need to win as well and they need to lose.

But if that does happen, it will put some interest in the last few games for us..

super_coach

First Grade
Looking at the draw we will have to basically win the lot to make the eight. The three above us all have about three easy games mixed with some harder ones.

As good as we have gone over the past two weeks, we don’t have the class to go on a streak. Iam just hopping they can keep it going for a few more weeks. I tipped them to run about 14th so I think 10th or above is a very good year

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looking at the draw we will have to basically win the lot to make the eight. The three above us all have about three easy games mixed with some harder ones.

As good as we have gone over the past two weeks, we don’t have the class to go on a streak. Iam just hopping they can keep it going for a few more weeks. I tipped them to run about 14th so I think 10th or above is a very good year

I would love the Saints game at Leichhardt to be live, and a realistic live one, not 4 points out and needing the Eels to beat the Warriors or some shit.

Making the 8 would be a bonus but going another 4-5 rounds with a real shot at making the 8 and Id be fairly satisfied with the year.

super_coach

First Grade
My guess is we will win maybe 3 more, Canberra in Canberra will be probably the game that puts us to sleep. I see us winning tonight,Manly and maybe the Dragons. Lets hope I am wrong and they can give the 8 a massive shake.

Plenty of good vibes around the place at present

stryker

First Grade
Well that answers that lol.
Heartless mob bow out meekly. At least they didnt get hopes up too high.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Warriors getting touched up, pissing me off even more now that we lost.
Bloody typical.When we lost fri nite it was a given that the warriors would lose to rub salt in our wounds.The warriors will fall into the 8 by default.Those pathetic clowns at concord are a bunch of a/holes !!

Yes, every game is still a grand final. Can't watch the Warriors, it's still in their own hands, win and keep winning.

They lost to the Knights by 2 back in round 7, happy to win by 2 next Friday but the Tigers had a big win at Newcastle last year, a repeat of that 33-12, will be huge.

Then its Canberra, oh shit!