What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers for Premiers

DJDL

Bench
I think the Cows will get up. That side of the draw was/is wide open. f**ked it.

That being said Panthers are by far the best team. I just think they will get upset by someone

That's the part I'm most disappointed with.
We missed a golden opportunity for a shot at the gf.
Not much chance we'd have won it, but you never know on the day.

Tiger Shark

Bench
The thought of seeing Gutho and Moses winning a premiership makes me physically ill

No thanks.

Atleast Kaufusi will win a comp and bring that big game experience to the Sharks - clearly we lack it.

In all seriousness I don't want Souths and the Cowboys to win the most. So if that means the Panthers or Eels then so be it.

And I dont want the Panthers to win. So Eels it is.

DJDL

Bench
True but Parra v Penrith makes for a great GF. I hate to see the Chins get more chinny so I'm going for Parra.

I agree with this. Gutho and Moses as premiership winners? Perish the thought.
But it's preferable to the thought of having to watch the smug Panthers for another year.
I want to see that wiped right off their faces.

Aside from that have an ex-student who has autism and is a mad Eels fan.
His mum passed away suddenly last Saturday so I'm hoping the Eels give him something to cheer him up.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That ex commentator I'm pretty sure is also mates with few of the guys I work with..
In fact I'm 100% positive it is
He lives up the road from me. Hates a punt and a beer, thats how I know him of course. Can't understand why they let him go and kept some of the idiots that call games. His poddy's are great. (He just landed a Triple M gig shhh)

fizman

Bench
I would be "all in" with Parra, BUT, I can't really do it because Trent Elkin is with them.

If nothing else, Trent was the person who brought Dank into the Club - How do we feel about him winning a comp?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would be "all in" with Parra, BUT, I can't really do it because Trent Elkin is with them.

If nothing else, Trent was the person who brought Dank into the Club - How do we feel about him winning a comp?

Well, that's just a total turn off as far as the Squeals go. No way does Elkin deserve to be part of a premiership.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m probably on Parramatta cos of Penrith smug. I think their window shuts a bit too with Papalii and mahony leaving.

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
I'm still wavering on this one.
I kind of want the Eels to win, for all the reasons I said above, but, if they do, a part of me will be disappointed their premiership drought didn't extend to 50 years or more.