What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers in crisis.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm glad the Panthers won. I was going for them. I still don't think Cleary is as good as people think he is.

Aragorn

First Grade
so what's the take with the panthers? club in crisis or have they turned a corner today??? LOL!

age.s

First Grade
Wait, people still quote and reply to BunniesMan as if his opinion is somehow relevant in any way, shape or form? That's a little sad.

Good win, Panthers, hoping more are on their way.

Completely agree with every word.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not in the slightest. Easts are in our shadow FOREVER. This year will be 2 years in a row of us being above them on the ladder. And something like 6 years in a row of bigger crowds.

Lil brother is in our shadow, now and forever more.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Not in the slightest. Easts are in our shadow FOREVER. This year will be 2 years in a row of us being above them on the ladder. And something like 6 years in a row of bigger crowds.

Seriously....just FOAD :sarcasm:

Ladmate

Bench

I'm far from a Souths hater but this is ridiculous. The Roosters have been a great on field club for the past decade or so, they have been one of the most successful clubs and much more successful than the Rabbitohs. Souths are better now, but to say forever in our shadow is a bit rich.

franklin2323

Immortal
How does this compare to Cameron Smith and the storm. Really?

Luke Lewis IS playing you realise.

Can Smith captain from the bench? Or while he's in SOO? So while he's techinically captain. Someone else will do the duties. We have just nominated that player.

During this time we have 2 byes. 2 games GC & Parra we should win & to be any chance this season need to win. Then try and beat atleast 1 of Warriors, Souths or Tigers.

If the person that knows the team best. Thinks they need someone to lead them fulltime during this crunch time. Fair enough.

franklin2323

Immortal
so what's the take with the panthers? club in crisis or have they turned a corner today??? LOL!

:lol: Despite what some idiots think. We were never in crisis.

Clubs in crisis don't have u20's running 2nd. NSW Cup running 3rd. Those players are getting use to the structures. Look at Mansour & Simpkins looked at home instantly.

New coaches always have teething problems like the Warriors fans said. He will look forward. He would pencil in the NYC players to play NRL in 2014. He would look at Windsor for next year.

I would take the opinion of a guy that has developed several internationals. Taken some really crap teams to the finals over keyboard warriors anyday.

Only crisis is fixing the Cap issues. They are doing that and despite having to say goodbye to some good / great players, the young guns coming through look great. Good on them I say. League needs the Pennies to get stronger and bring these great juniors through. Our clubs benefit from their hard work. I know that sounds the wrong thing to say, but it is fact.