What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers jacket

Sime_11

Juniors
Hi all,

random as question I know but any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for the Panthers jacket (black w/gold stripe made by Asics) but not the "spray jacket". Spray jacket is below (not the one i'm after)

http://store.penrithpanthers.com.au/asics/asics-outerwear/asics-adults-spray-jacket

the design is exactly the same as the Spray jacket except this other jacket is a thicker material (not sure what type sorry). the spray jacket is super thin, made to repel rain not keep warm lol.

I have seen some of the players wear them but also some supporters. tried the panthers store website and went to both the stadium store & the store at Panthers leagues club but have not been successful in finding one.

Is this jacket sold to the public or can this only be obtained if you are well connected to the club etc. I wouldn't think so as I have seen a few panther fans with this type of jacket... doesn't look that exclusive

any help would be appreciated

murraymob

Coach
the jacket you are after is the same as the players wear and yes it is available to the public.I got mine from the panthers store great quality and real warm.Mine was one of the last in stock they sold out fast.All i can suggest maybe call asics and see if they are doing anymore this year.Or as someone said call the major sports stores

Sime_11

Juniors
contacted club store again and was advised they sold out and it looks like that Asics wont be doing another run, but negotiations are ongoing, im taking that as wont be remade unfortunately.

went into Sportspower yesterday and just browsed around, found the 2011 or 2012 version of this jacket, was half price at 50 bucks and couldnt resist :) nice & warm, if I wasnt already booked up, i definetely would have made the trip to Bathurst for Saturday :)

ACTPanthers

Bench
I have that Jacket - I got mine from Jerseys Megastore here in Canberra - Had a quick look on their website and they haven't updated the Panthers stock yet - You could call them though if you wanted, I'm sure they'd help out if they have any left.

www.jerseys.com.au/(02) 6230 0504

Latest posts