What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Judiciary Thread.

BxTom

Bench
What really annoys me about the judiciary is the inconsistency. One rule for Penrith another for the Storm Luai got cited, I assume, for twisting the head of a player. Watch the Storm player do exactly the same offence, but went on with it, in the 49th minute. Nothing done about it. The NRL truly are pathetic.

The unknown

Juniors
Dirty penrith thugs put 2 of our players in hospital and celebrate they have nothing to answer for. Edwards is a cat and took a dive

soc123_au

Staff member
BJ was in the motion of scratching his head. Edwards just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

BJ is a knob. As soon as his bro got injured it was a better than even money bet he would lose his shit & get marched. Your boys played well last night & BJ's act of stupidity undid the teams efforts. If I was a Tigers supporter I'd be filthy with the brain dead moron, not trolling other forums using it for bait.

betcats

Referee
BJ was in the motion of scratching his head. Edwards just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Bj is the main reason you lost. In the second half he gave away a set restart and two plays later Luai grubbers for Crichton to put us back in front. At 12 all he gives away the dumbest ruck penalty you’ll ever see and three plays later Cleary slots a field goal.

He completely ruined what was a pretty good tigers performance with his dog shot. Two and a half minutes left leaves enough time for the tigers to score twice, what a selfish grub he is. His brother was sitting on the bench at the end of the game so they must of known he was ok besides failing the HIA.